✨37✨

AFTER FEW DAYS

"Baby...", Taehyung called softly.

"Yes hyungie", Jungkook murmured.

They right now are cuddling in Taehyung's bed.

Taehyung didn't know what to reply to Jungkook about his love confession as he himself isn't sure how he feels towards Jungkook. Jungkook didn't pressurize him about it, just asked him to stay with him as much as possible.

"Now listen carefully, what I'm going to say, hmm?", Taehyung said carefully.

"What's that, Hyung? You're scaring me", Jungkook said panicking.

"Don't p—panic baby... Please", Taehyung said as he sat on the bed and Jungkook did the same.

Jungkook just looked at him in panic but didn't say anything.

"Baby...", Taehyung took a deep breath before continuing, "My father has done so much for me. If it wasn't my father, m–my step mother would have kicked me out of the house l-long ago, so.... I can't say no to my father, although unwillingly *sigh* I-I gotta marry—", Taehyung was cut off by Jungkook sobbing while covering his mouth.

"N-no please no! I l–love you sooo much, Tae. I'll not be able to live if I-I let you go, Please don't do this to me", Jungkook cried.

Taehyung immediately engulfed the younger in a bone crashing hug. Even Taehyung wasn't able to control his emotions, seeing the younger crying made him cry as well. He tried to stay strong atleast infront of Jungkook but he couldn't.

"Baby don't cry, i–it hurts to see you cry. You don't know you mean alot to me... E-even more than y-you could imagine!", Taehyung said sobbing.

Although Jungkook was sad but after hearing what Taehyung said to him made his heart flutter.

"W–what? Taehyungie, d–do I really mean alot to you?", Jungkook asked, not believing his ears.

"Yes baby, you mean s–so much!", Taehyung said sincerely.

Jungkook hugged him tightly while smiling, "Y–you mean alot to me too Tae!"

"Don't leave me t–then, Tae. I'll change myself for y–you. I promise!"

"B–baby..."

"Pl–please Tae baby!"

Taehyung looked at the younger who's looking at him with so much of hope and honestly he didn't want to leave the younger too, now. Within this period of time, they've gotten closer and if he's being honest then he was somewhere jealous and hurt deep down when the younger mentioned that he was in love. He doesn't knows how he feels towards the younger but he's pretty sure that the mere thought of living without Jungkook will make his heart shatter into pieces.

"I–I'll think About it, baby... Now let's sleep", Taehyung said calmly but only he knows how sad he's feeling. All he wants to do is stay with Jungkook, forever.

"I'll wait then", Jungkook smiled sadly.

They both slept as it was already night.

TIME SKIP

Taehyung woke up panting heavily. Jungkook woke him up as he was shouting incoherent words in his sleep while chanting 'dont leave me' all the time.

"Baby what happened? Are you fine?", Jungkook asked in concern as he placed his hands on the other's shoulder.

Taehyung saw Jungkook and immediately hugged him while sobbing loudly.

It hurt Jungkook to see his love cry. He rubbed circles on his back to calm him down.