✨39✨

"Baby, wake up", Taehyung called out as he slightly shook Jungkook.

"Nwooo", Jungkook groaned.

"Baby, we need to go and talk to my dad about us. Do you want Demi to take me away? Hm?", He asked in order to wake Jungkook up.

Jungkook immediately woke up and hugged Taehyung tightly.

"No! She can't take you away from me!!", Jungkook whined.

"Yes, she won't. Now get ready, we're going to Daegu, so that I can talk to my father. I hope he agrees", Taehyung said in optimism.

"Yes...", Jungkook said as he got up.

He took a towel as he groaned

"Ugh! I feel so lazy to shower"

"Want to shower together, babyboy?", Taehyung asked smirking.

Immediately blood rushed on Jungkook's face. He felt so shy, just by thinking about it.

"DoyoureallywanttobutIfeelsoshy!", Jungkook practically rapped.

Taehyung looked at him in confusion, unable comprehend what the younger said.

"What, baby? I didn't understand", Taehyung asked.

"You're a p–pervert!", Jungkook said blushing as he made his way towards the bathroom.

"Only for you, bun", Taehyung replied.

That was enough for Jungkook to faint, but he maintained his posture as he ran towards the bathroom and locked it.

"Kim Taehyung, you'll be the cause of my death someday!!!"

Meanwhile, Taehyung smiled recalling how flustered he made his bunny.

"You'll be the death of me, Jeon Jungkook!"

TIME SKIP

Taehyung and Jungkook were on their way to the cafeteria as they decided to eat first before leaving.

When they reached, they ordered hamburgers and coke and started eating it.

"You look great today, Kook", Taehyung complimented.

"Thanks, Tae", Jungkook replied shyly.

They both ate and were about to leave but Taehyung felt the urge to go the restroom so he excused himself as Jungkook sat there waiting for his boyfriend now.

"Look who do we have here!", A female voice caught his attention.

He tilted his head to the sideway only to find a person he hated with passion.

"What do you want, HAN DEMI!?", He asked irritatedly.

"DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT!?", Demi screamed  gaining the attention of everyone in the cafeteria.

Jungkook smirked.

"Do you want my Taehyung? Sorry he's already mine and I don't share what's mine", he said sarcastically.

"YOU MEAN NOTHING TO HIM! HE'LL LEARN TO LOVE ME WHEN WE'LL GET MARRIED!! YOU'RE JUST A FLING!", Demi said shouting.

Fling? No I'm not his fling! He won't play with me after knowing that I love him so much

Jungkook knew Taehyung liked flirting around, but he now became insecure. What if he's playing with Jungkook?

NO! My Taehyung won't take advantage of me!

He tried to push the thoughts away as he spoke again, not giving a damn about people watching them. He knew he was already in headlines after publicly confessing his love for his assistant not forgetting the kiss they shared infront of everyone but he could care less about it. All he cared about was Kim Taehyung and there's no way he's letting the said boy go.

He grabbed the collar of her shirt and spoke as his scary aura returned again.

"LISTEN DUMB B!TCH", He said in a deeper voice.

"I'M NOT HIS FLING! I'M HIS BOYFRIEND", He said emphasizing the word 'boyfriend'.

"AND I WON'T HESITATE TO EVEN KILL SOMEONE, IF SOMEBODY COMES IN BETWEEN US", He said scarily not caring about the whispers going on in the cafeteria.

Taehyung returned, and saw Jungkook shooting daggers with his gaze at Demi. He looked like he's going to kill Demi. Demi looked so frightened. Taehyung is slightly proud of Jungkook for making that bratty girl scared.

But then he noticed people looking at them as if there was a show going on. He was already stressed about the news of Jungkook's confession that spread like wildfire. Now he doesn't want it again, as it might affect Jungkook's reputation.

"Baby..", he whispered as he made his way towards Jungkook.

He held Jungkook's arm but the younger boy was too busy giving Demi a piece of his mind.

Taehyung knew that Jungkook is not going to leave Demi soon as the younger of the two was very much pissed because of her.

He turned Jungkook, not to forget he might look fragile at first but he's really strong. He pecked Jungkook's lips catching Jungkook off guard. Jungkook froze on his place.

Taehyung bowed as an apology about what happened.

Although they've kissed a few times Jungkook wasn't used to this. Taehyung held his hand to go but Jungkook was frozen in his place and not moving at all.

"Let's go, baby", Taehyung said bringing Jungkook out of his daze.

"No! I want to teach this girl a lesson for trying to steal my man!", Jungkook said angrily. He looked like he's ready to throw hands.

Taehyung didn't want to wait here for long because people were still looking at them so he carried Jungkook as Jungkook immediately wrapped his arms around his neck and snuggled in his chest. He left, leaving everyone shocked and also leaving a scared, jealous and angry Demi behind.

Taehyung placed Jungkook in the car and then sat on the driver's seat, not to mention they've already wore their seatbelt.

Jungkook really wanted to teach Demi a lesson but when he felt Taehyung's warmth when Taehyung carried him he simply couldn't say no and fight there. Not to mention, he loves it when Taehyung carries him, hugs him, kisses him, etc.

He called Taehyung.

"Taehyungie", he called softly.

Taehyung hummed in response.

"Are you mad?", He asked as his big innocent looking doe eyes fixed on his boyfriend.

"No baby. I'm not mad I'm just *sigh* you know that you were on headlines in every newspaper and news channel and today you did that mistake again... It might affect your reputation, baby", Taehyung explained, eyes still focused on the road.

"I don't care about my reputation, babe. All I care about is you", Jungkook honestly replied.

"But Jungkook do you know how much hate you're getting for being gay?", Taehyung asked sadly.

"Who said I'm gay? I'm not gay", Jungkook said nonchalantly.

Taehyung stopped his car at the side of the road and looked at Jungkook with widened eyes as his heart started hammering rapidly in his chest.

"So were you lying!? I mean were you playing with me???", He asked nervously.

Jungkook panicked.

"No baby! It's not like that! I meant that I don't get attracted towards men and neither women. I'm neither gay nor straight... I'm only into you that means I'm Taesexual, right?", He said smiling.

"W-what?", Taehyung said, flustered.

"You heard me", Jungkook said shrugging.

Taehyung playfully hit Jungkook's arm lightly.

Jungkook just cooed at the blushing boy.

After sometime of laughing, Jungkook remembered Demi's words. He immediately asked Taehyung the question he's been insecure.

"Babe", Jungkook called him.

Taehyung hummed in response.

"You're not playing with me, right? Like I'm not a fling or s–something, right?", Jungkook asked nervously.