✨54✨

Lol I made Donghyun so dumb coz he left Suho easily to roam around freely

⚠️ A lil bit of violence (lol I've never written these type of scenes but I tried today)

___________

"Taehyung, I know where Jungkook is right now"

Taehyung was way too shocked. But he doesn't has time to ask about the whole history that how does Suho knows, etc.

"T–Tell me quickly t–then, Suho", Taehyung says while wiping his tears.

"He's at *******. Go there quickly before Donghyun takes him away from you forever"

Donghyun!? Did that MF return?!!!

"Ok. Thanks! I'll be there quickly", Taehyung says as he ended the call and informed the police about it too.

Not wasting a sec he went to the given address. He knows he's at risk coz he's trusting Suho, but right now it's the only hope for him.

He came to the place. It was really far away from the city. It was an abandoned house.

"Gosh! If Jungkook is inside I wish he's fine", Taehyung says in fear as he made his way inside.

Donghyun was dumb enough to not let this place be guarded by any guards coz he thought that no one will know about this hidden place.

After Demi entered this house, she left the door open.

"Damn he's dumber than I thought. He kidnapped my Jungkook yet didn't let this place even be guarded and even left the door open", Taehyung whispered to himself. (I just didn't want to complicate much so I made Demi & Donghyun way too dumb lmaoooo)

He went inside and hid behind a door when he saw Demi and Donghyun talking to each other, but he didn't see Jungkook.

He was startled when he felt a presence behind him.

He turned around only to see Suho standing there with a concerned yet guilty look.

"What are you doing here?!", Taehyung whispered.

"I came here to help you, Taehyung. I swear I won't break your trust now. Believe me please", Suho begged.

"I don't know why you're helping me but if this is your tricks I'm warning you that police will be arriving here soon", Taehyung warned.

"I swear it is not", Suho smiled sadly.

💕

Jungkook was crying and screaming too much so they left Jungkook alone in an empty room and locked it.

Now they were celebrating by drinking beer.

Little did they know that the tiger has entered their house to save his bunny. (Y'all idek what I wrote😂😂)

Taehyung looked around and saw no one. Not even a single man except Demi and Donghyun.

"Dang it! Jungkookie was screaming so much coz he wants to be free, I just warned him that if he doesn't keeps quiet I would fvck him then and there so that he'll forget everyone even that Taehyung and would remember only me. He's a virgin it would feel so good when I'll take his virginit–", Donghyun was cut off

BAM!

Donghyun was knocked off from his chair as his jaw felt like it broke. Before he tried to process another punch landed on his already ruined face. He looked only to meet his startled and scared eyes with furious red eyes of Kim Taehyung.

"How *punch* dare *punch* you *punch* say that thing!?", Taehyung shouted furiously.

"You fvcker! You commited a very big mistake by kidnapping my boyfriend! And even said nasty things! You'll rot in jail and then HELL!!", Taehyung screams as he continued to beat the sh!t out if Donghyun.

Demi was just looking at them with wide eyes and when she finally processed everything she tiptoed and tried to run away but to her dismay Suho already caught her wrist tightly so that she couldn't leave. She tried to remove the grip but it was too strong.

"Tell me where Jungkook is", Suho asked firmly or more likely threatened.

Demi told him where he was and even gave him the keys to Jungkook's room and begged him to let her go but he didn't.

Taehyung was practically choking the partially concious and bleeding Donghyun now.

"L–leave me p–please T–Taehyung", Donghyun was begging for his dear life.

Taehyung must have killed Donghyun today but the police arrived and pulled Donghyun away from Taehyung.

They arrested both Donghyun and Demi.

"Taehyung, Jungkook is in the next room go to him now!", Suho says while giving the keys to Taehyung who replied by nodding his head and taking the keys while rushing off to Jungkook's room.

💕

Jungkook was sobbing while muttering ''please let me go'' and ''Taehyung please save me" all the time.

He heard someone unlocking the door. He expected it to be the nasty Donghyun but his eyes widened as his heart accelerated. It was Taehyung who was looking at him with so much concern and longing.

"T–Tae?", Jungkook spoke out not believing his eyes.

"B–baby", Taehyung's heart broke when he saw Jungkook's condition. The boy's eyes and cheeks became puffy from crying. He looked so weak.

Even thought his heart his hurting he still smiled and went towards him.

He removed his pocket knife and cut the ropes that were tied to him. After doing this Jungkook immediately jumped in his arms as he smashed his lips against Taehyung's.

Taehyung immediately caught him and pulled him closer by his waist and kissed him back with equal passion.

He bit Jungkook's bottom lips asking for entrance which Jungkook immediately granted. His tongue explored Jungkook's sweet cavern causing Jungkook to whimper. Tears were flowing down from both the boys eyes as they continued kissing each other. Only they know much they've missed each other.

Jungkook felt his knees go weak as it was after so much time that they were kissing again. He wrapped his arms more tightly around Taehyung for support. Taehyung pulled him closer realizing that Jungkook is feeling weak. There was not even a little space between their bodies. They didn't care if someone will find them like this, the only thing they cared about was each other.

After few seconds they pulled out due to lack of air. They were breathing heavily.

They stared at each other as they smiled.

Taehyung's one hand pulled Jungkook close to him again as the other hand caressed his cheek.

Taehyung was staring at him with so much fondness and..... love?

No what am I thinking he doesn't loves me Jungkook immediately brushed the thoughts away but the next sentence of Taehyung's made him freeze

"I love you, my bunny"

_________

He finally confessed y'all🤩🥳 From now on the other chapters will only b fluff ig😉

I'm not sure if I'll update tomorrow but I'll try😆💓

Borahae💜

~ Saanvi💖(I like this heart emoji with sparkles way too much😚)