chapter 28

'Guys have you heard the news? Jeon Jeongguk is back to our office.'
A young girl said jumping excitedly.

Why not Jeon Jeongguk is the literall crush for everyone. They were indeed gave up on their hopes to see Jeongguk again inside the office.

'No need to excite much Sana, Your long time crush is married now hahahha.'

'Well let me tell you, Jeon Jeongguk is just my crush even my boyfriend knows it. I don't have any problem with his marriage so shut the fuck up if you can't release any Good thing from your fucking mouth.'
She said and stoarmed out from there leaving everyone stunned.

This is the power of Jeon Jeongguk.

..........................

'Sir sir, would you like to tell something about your sudden arrival? You are come back to your office after so many months. Is there any specific event happened after your accident?'..........

'Sir what is your feeling after coming to your own company after months.'........

'Sir we wanna hear about your marriage scandals. Is it true that you married a underage boy?'.......

'Sir is it true that your parents forced you to marry a boy?'.....

Thousands of questions is surrounding Jeongguk now by the reporters, in front of the office gate... but he is just ignoring them because it's not the right time or place to answer their questions.

'Sir we have heard that the Boy you married is mentally ill .. is that true, what are you hiding?'......

And this hit Jeongguk really hard..he is in rage like that if he could shoot him..this freaking reporter would be dead by now.

'HOW DARE YOU CALL MY BA--'

'OH oh oh.. easy man easy..... you guys are here for only congratulating Jeon not to humiliate him...'
Jackson comes towards the reporters to stop Jk from burst out..

'Jk.. please come inside .. I will handle it later.' Jackson whispered to Jeongguk.

'But Hyung I will sue him-'

'Shuuu.. shu.. they have cameras please.. let me handle ok..now please come.'

************************************

Inside of Jeongguk's office Cabin:

Sir you called me?
Jeongguk's assistant asks coming to the cabin

'Yes.. umm.. miss umm I am sorry I forgot.....'

'Siya sir...' she said smiling shyly.

'Oh ok.. miss siya I want each and every report about what deals our company made when I was not present.'

'Yes sir.'

'And yeah... tell each and every stuff to give their project reports till tomorrow it must be submitted. You got it?'

'Yes sir...um.'

'You are dismissed.'

'O-h yes..umm sir...umm it's just.  Um congratulations for you new married life.'

'Oh..yeah..Thank you.'

She was about to say something but got interrupted by Jeongguk's phone call. He just point his finger to leave her the Cabin.
She just bowed and left the room.