foreword

Poetry, Poetry, Poetry

A Poetry about Poetry's Poetry,

For quite a long time now, it has subconsciously occurred to me the structure of my writing, the words I choose, the style I take advantage of, the twist and turns of my compound, distorted wisdom, weaved on the verses I scribble. This subconscious awareness has led me somewhere I never thought I was wandering for indecipherable moments of being a poet.

Poetry. I never wrote more matters quite as affectionate and devastated as I wrote about Poetry. Desolation, Solitude, Joy, Love, etc. these subjects have pondered theirselves into me through the depths I couldn't discern they'd reach. Yet, Poetry itself has never only dug and streamed itself within me but it left marks of comfort and self-assurance, reminding me that there's more to emotions worthy to be written about. I discovered more wonders, flipped more sides, scraped more deepness and peeled more covers of Poetry in this collection more than I did with my previous two collections; CLOUDSOUNDS and 100-Petal Flower.

Though this shall contain still quite a variety of subjects, may they be philosophy or feelings, they undoubtedly would still find and fit in their own corners that they would build in this collection. There's that. I don't have much words to feed you with anymore.

Wethere you're fascinated or skeptic with my Poems, I'd eternally be grateful for a read. So yeah, Poetry, Poetry, Poetry and I, are blissfully embracing your glances or gazes on these virtual pages.

With love,
Sherwin Mago