Chapter 25....

"I have a few things planned for today if your up for it." Wyatt glanced over at me as we pulled out of our apartment complex.

"I'm more than ready." And I was. I was ready for whatever he had planned, even if it was just sitting at the park. As long as he was there I'm fine.

I didn't miss the way Wyatt's eyes lingered on me a tad bit longer before turning back to the road. I held back a smirk remembering his reaction when I opened the door earlier. He had looked me up and down multiple times before meeting my eyes. My outfit wasn't the sexiest but the way he looked at me I felt like it was. He looked seconds away from eating me up.

"How did you sleep?" Heat flooded my cheeks remembering us talking all night. And it was surprisingly one of the best sleeps I've had in a long time.

"Good. You?"

"Good." The grin he sent me had me giving one back. "Did you know you talk in your sleep?" He said a moment later.

"What." My eyes widened.

"You have some fun dreams by the sound of it." Oh no. I knew I was prone to talking in my sleep, Tasha and my other roommates having told me, but I had forgotten about it last night. Now Wyatt heard me blabbing about nonsense. Oh god please don't tell me I said something about him. I would probably die if I did.

"Oh god please tell me I didn't say anything bad." I covered my face with my hands, severely embarrassed.

"Nothing embarrassing I promise. Just a lot of 'okay's', 'yes', 'no'," Wyatt softly squeezed my thigh. "Oh and that I am the sexiest man alive." I dropped my hands and shot him a wide eye look.

"WHAT! I said that?" At my expression Wyatt broke out into a low laugh.

"No." Seeing that he was just joking with me I reached over and slapped his arm.

"That is so not funny."

"Oh but it was." He shot me a cheeky grin. I slapped his arm again. "Don't you know not to hit the driver."

"I don't care." I stuck my tongue out childishly before sitting back in my seat with my arms crossed. "You are so mean."

"The meanest." He joked.

"You better have a great day planned to make up for that." I huffed.

"If I don't?" He glanced over at me.

"Then I'll ditch you at a restaurant." This time it was me who sent him a cheeky smile.

"Now that's mean." I just smirked which made him shake his head. "Lucky for me I do have a great day planned and it starts now."

Confused I looked out the window to see Wyatt pulling up in front of a building. It didn't look special by any means and I didn't really recognize it.

"Where are we?"

"Come with me." Wyatt sent me a wide grin before getting out of the car. Grabbing my purse I quickly got out and met him at the front of the car. He wasted no time in reaching down and lacing his fingers through mine. The gesture making my heart flutter.

Wyatt tugged me along after him as he headed for the front doors of the building. I had no idea what we were doing but I didn't care as long as Wyatt was right here. Hand in hand we entered the building and walked down a corridor before reaching another set of doors.

He paused for a split second and squeezed my hand before pushing it open. I felt my jaw drop as soon as I caught sight of what was in front us.

"You brought me to a art gallery." It came out as more of a question though. My eyes darted all around us, taking in the framed artwork on the walls. It took a second for it to sink in that Wyatt brought me to not only an art gallery but to Gallery 460. The hardest gallery to get into and who only did shows a few times a year. The only way to get in was by invitation.