𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1

Happy Birthday Harshu let-it-snow may your every wish comes true and you always stay happy... Thank you for being their for me and offcourse being my twin a year younger but act as a elder one...

Happy Birthday to Me means your writer also 😁😁😁 Yup it's my birthday with my friend who I met in watty and we come to know so many things are common in us, we were shocked learning so many things in common but end up being Birthday Twin's...

Readers heres the first chapter of this new story hope you enjoy reading it and do like and comment...

Yes I'm again publishing this book but this time I will put target and if the target is completed than only I will publish next chapter even....

Enjoy reading.....
____________________________________

It has been two weeks now after they all gather for the New Year's celebration at Malhotra Mansion... Fab5 and NavNiBhi were all busy in their professional life right now...

MaNan not have met properly in these two weeks and Nandini was busy in her last few days of intership while Manik had to handle the meetings as Nyonika is not part of it any Malhotra's property now and this good work was done by Manik's father...

That's why Manik has to handle everything and it's hectic for him to do along with Music also... Though MaNan talk at night but in few minutes either one of them would sleep...

But now Manik was determine to spend some time with Nandini and now can stop him from spending time with her... Already Nandini is in stress but mostly fear with the diseases of Manik...

Manik knew that Nandini is trying to show she is strong in front of everyone but he knows her that from inside she is breaking down by every second...

Manik also know that she has been in continues touch with his Doctor about his treatment and with her mentor also...

Manik has already left from Malhotra Industry early today for their house and he was in their room waiting for Nandini to come...

Well not waiting but doing something with a smile on his face for which the reason is only one His Nandini, His star, His Love, His Heart, His Soulmate... 

Manik was done with the thing he was doing and look around him seeing everything for last minute... Manik hear the car horn realising that Nandini has come so he quickly off all the lights and hide himself...

Nandini came inside the house and went towards the kitchen getting herself a glass of water, while drinking water she called Manik but he didn't picked her call... Feeling sad she put glass of table and went to her room...

As soon as Nandini came inside her room and placed her bag on side table, turn around to on the lights but Manik blind fold her eyes and back hugged her putting his face on her shoulder... Nandini got frightened but soon relax sensing Manik...

Manik: Hi Jaan...

Nandini: Manik...

Manik: Ha ji Manik ki Jaan...

Nandini (smiling): Manik ye kya kar rahe ho aap...

Manik: I'm hugging my Jaan because I miss her so much...

Nandini: Your Jaan also missed you so much Manik but this blind flod...

Nandini came out of the hug and try to open the blind fold but Manik hold her both hands and pulled her towards him...

Manik: Don't open it now Jaan

Nandini: But why Manik and when did you come inside because you forgot you keys here only last time you came...