𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 13

Guys please tell if you are enjoying this story or not if not than I will either take it down or will end soon please tell please....

Enjoy reading......
_______________________________________

ICT with their family enter the hotel were they are going to stay and were waiting for room keys now... Some of them were either talking or were playing with the kids...

Mostly Nandini and the juniors in the team were playing with the kids while ladies were looking at them clicking their photos...

Shakshi: You all be careful guys the floor is still wet from the mopping...

Rishab: Don't worry Bhabhi we will be carful...

Ziva: Ha Mumma...

Nupur: Nandini seems to be fine now hai na?

Radhika: Ha and in better mood also it seems like she is just like this with kids only...

Shakshi: Ha Mahi was telling that even being their physio she is not close to anyone of them only with Rahul but sometimes she doesn't even tell him anything...

Nupur: Something is bothering her totally but I don't think she will tell anyone

Anushka: And Vee and Ro are two people who will find out by hook or crook..

Ritika: Ha they both just need a clue that's it they are ready with the boys...

Anushka: Actually not boys but Rishu, Harry and Yuzi...

Shakshi: Haa I hope she is fine...

Kids were running behind Nandini and Virat and MS were looking at them with a smile enjoying it other boys were busy in themselves or talking with each other when suddenly Nandini slip making ladies, Virat and Mahi scared....

Vee/MS: Nandini..

Listing to their shout and Nandini's scream everyone look at them but everyone had their jaw drop looking at with their eyes wide...

Rahul who was beside Yuzi and Harry close their eyes, Bhuvi did same with Rishu and Jaddu, Shami did with Ishant and Mayank, Pujji did with Jassi and Jinks did with Rohit and Ash did with Kuliya.... MS was holding Virat from charging towards Nandini while ladies were quite shocked also...

Well the scene was quite because when Nandini slip someone was behind who also feel with her but shocking thing is that their are having a lip lock both of them are shocked to react and time is going slow for them.... That person is none other than

Writer: Comeon guys I'm giving little little flashback types but that doesn't mean I will always give in dreams comeon....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

MANIK MALHOTRA