Author's Note

Hey guys so how many of you think I should continue this story please do tell please...

I unpublished this story because I didn't had many comments or votes or views compare to my other stories... I know it takes time to this but it's been long and still no improvement in it that's why I unpublished it...

It was started on 31st of August 2021 and still the views were also less compare to my others stories 😔😔😔...

But I know I have readers really want to continue reading the story and waiting for me to publish it again....

I will only publish this story again only when you guys tell me not only 10-15 readers or  my regular ones...

I don't tell every now and than to vote vote or comment guys those who have read my first story to till now...

When I feel satisfy either with the views or votes or comments I updated the next one....

You guys just have to say yes or no atleast do this much for your writer/friend whatever you consider me...

I know I don't interact much with the readers like other writers but I will try to interact with my readers now...

Choose your option guys and if you want to say anything else than you are free to say anything 😊😊😊😊

1. Amore Blues of Infinity

2. Short story ( not sure)

3. Destiny Aur Dosti 2

4. None of the above