|Vicky|

"ZZzzzzzz!" "ZZzzzzzz!"phone vibrates.

I literally made $10,000 in my sleep! I love being my own Boss.

"Hhhhhhhh" I yawn stretching and rolling all across the bed.

"Ew morning breath." I turned to see my sister.

Sitting in my cream chair set with her feet crossed looking at a Vouge Magazine.

"You know to be such a lovely day out you sure are sleeping it the hell away." Lilly said while getting up opening my cream curtains letting the sunshine through.

" Lilly said while getting up opening my cream curtains letting the sunshine through

"We have business to attend too we need to get to this photoshoot A.S.A.P!" Lilly complained.

| Aka "Early Bird", "Business Partner" she is the definition of "Starving Entrepreneur" definitely; them ♊ boii you gotta love them; she literally runs off of 5hrs or less of sleep a day.|

I jump up forgetting all about the photo shoot.

"Damn! why you didn't wake me sooner?" I ran to the bathroom almost peeing all over myself after hitting my toe on the door.

"Ha!" Lilly laughed

"That's what you get for not being prepared." she said walking out of my room.

"Yea.... It's giving 🖕🏽" I throw up my   finger.

After using the bathroom
I rush to turn the shower on before running to the sink to brush my teeth.
I jump in the shower.

"OH SHHITt!"I shout.

[This is when I knew I fucked up]

"HOttt!!! FuCK!!!"

That hot water tagged my ass so fast
I had to get out to adjust the temp.

Using Ancient cosmetics Bath Body Sugar Scrub.

|Its all natural ingredients based only|Pineapple/ Galia Melon Luxury Sugar Scrub.