|Vicky|

"I must say business is outstanding right now I don't plan on trying to sell my business

"I must say business is outstanding right now I don't plan on trying to sell my business. EVER! I thought we were going to partner up. How can we negotiate terms and talk about a good deal that would satisfy both parties?" I suggested.

"I as your sponsor have a right to assets my love. What assets I want are not the ones your sitting on but the funds your sitting on. I'm a billionaire! I sneeze money. I can buy out anything. I'm filthy rich for crying out loud." The sponsor responds.

"Seems as if you're trying to just take my company from me. I started this you hear me I started this ball rolling hell." I say ripping the piece of paper.

" I'm the one who made it a float. Even though you're the "Sponsor" I still have rights to my ownership.
My brand, My niche, My products. The list goes on and on. Including my LLC. This is still my business, My company."I stated.

"I'll give you $20mil." He said writing a check handing it to the accountant.

"That's more than what you've been accustomed too." He said with a smirk.

"Take it, or leave it. The decision is yours, but you only have 3 days to take me up on this offer; otherwise the offers off the table." The Business Man said picking up his brief case leaving out the office.

"Are you kidding me!" I look at the accountant.

"There's no way in hell I'm selling our business. Are they serious right now?" I said looking at Lilly.

"Our Brand within itself is worth much more." Lilly said eyeing the bank statements based on our income.

"I can't believe he felt as if I've never touched money before; like I've never seen millions/billions.  He must not know who he is dealing with. I love for a person to underestimate me." I said thinking out loud.

"I have 500mil sitting in the bank as we speak. That's what we profit.
We launched this business 2yrs ago, and It's already bringing in this kinda residual income. After inventory; after bills; after everything is taken out that's our residual income.
Just to sell it all away for 20mil. Its Blaspheming!" I said making me a mimosa.

"Calm your tits sis... Everything's gonna be ok. I just need you to not get overwhelmed. Now it's time to put our heads together, and think of a plan. They are trying to come for our legacy, and I don't play that. So; here's what we're gonna do. We stall him out for a while just to buy us some time to get a lawyer in place. Find us a decent lawyer. Push comes to shove. Bottom line, and this is where I draw the line cause seeing now that the line has been crossed. We're not losing this business they got me and mine fucked up." Lilly said pouring herself a mimosa.

"The Devil will not have our Joy cheers to that" I hold up my glass.

"Clink!"

We take a drink.

|Mins go by|

"So Ms.Nasty you were really acquainted with Mr.Nasty last night?" She teases.

"You and Mr.Spence were really acquainted as well. I wasn't the only one having some acquainted action." I said eyeing her.