|Vicky|

As I wake up feeling so refreshed. I look over to see if Joey is beside me, but instead this what I see.

I get up rapping the sheets around me walking over behind him touching his back to get his attention

"Good morning sleeping beauty I'm sorry I didn't wanna wake you. You look so peaceful when you sleep." He said looking over his shoulder at me.

"Good morning love, and yes I slept so well I feel refreshed."I said smiling walking around in front of him laying my head on his chest looking out the window.

"So I booked us our flights while you were asleep we have to be there by 12p to board the plane; it's gonna be a short flight so we have to pack some snacks. It's 9a so we have enough time to get ready. So let Lilly know the info  so they can be ready by then." Joey said while massaging my head.

"Mmhmm you keep doing that and imma fall back asleep lol" I said giggling closing my eyes.

"Ha! Come on baby let's go take a shower that'll wake you up." He said picking me up walking me to the bathroom.

He puts me down gently taking the sheet from around me.

Over looking my frame he comes closer towards me.

Grabbing me by the neck kissing me so softly.

Running his hands down my side; working his way down to my thighs.

Gently clawing up the side of my thigh.

Sending chills down my spine.

"We not gonna make it to the airport you keep teasing me like this." I said rapping my arms around his neck kissing him.

"You right imma save my sexually healing energy for later...too be continued." He said stepping back eyeing my figure biting his lip before he walks out shutting the bathroom door.

"Wait boo call Spence and let them know please." I said before hopping in the shower.

"Ight ma." he said

I turn on the shower.