𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Rudy and I both continued to walk out of the apartment complex to the carpark. He practically begged to take my car which I found very amusing. At least this time he didn't have to compete with Drew for the passenger seat.

He slid into the leather seat next to me, looking around like a kid in a candy store. I don't know why he still gets excited over my car, he's been in it so many times I would've thought he'd be used to it by now.

I revved the engine a few times before driving out of the empty parking lot, immediately making his face light up.

"You're so fucking cool." He said with a cute smile which only made me smile as well.

"Who, me or the car?" I asked, making both of us laugh a little.

"You're pretty cool too I guess."

I let out a dramatic gasp and held my hand over my heart. "That's mean!"

"I'm kidding you're the best!" He added with a grin.

Even though I was looking forward, I could feel Rudy's gaze on me. At least I had an excuse to ignore it otherwise I don't know what I'd do.

A couple of minutes later I pulled into the McDonalds drive thru but we had to wait behind three other cars before we could actually order. 

"Why's there so many cars!" He groaned and dramatically laid his head back on the head rest.

"Maybe because it's not your private restaurant?" I said sarcastically, earning a glare from him.
"Dude chill it won't take too long!" I chuckled as I studied his disappointed face.

"I think my stomach is gonna eat itself." He groaned, only making me laugh even more.

"Aw poor little Rudy!" I said once again in a sarcastic tone, pouting my bottom lip. 

"Now stop complaining, I like this song!" I said, turning up the stereo that was playing The Hills by The Weekend.

He sat in the passenger seat with a big smile on his face as he watched me sing and dance to the song, occasionally singing to the parts he knew.

¤¤¤

@rudeth has posted to their story!

(We're just gonna pretend this is Lillie)

¤¤¤

"Fuck I'm hot!" I chuckled as I viewed Rudy's Instagram story.

"Yeah you are." He replied, only to slap his hand over his mouth a few seconds later after he processed the words that he had just let slip out of his mouth. 

I couldn't stop a smile from escaping my mouth as his eyes widened.
He actually just called me hot!? 

"I did not mean to say that out loud." He said with his hand still covering his mouth, clearly super embarrassed.