Chapter-14: The Blooming Love

Beam POV:

We enjoyed ourselves a lot, we spent our time together, we left the night I am pleasantly buzzed, P' didn't drink much because he had to drive. Aria is sleeping in the backseat already.

"Thank you P'" I said.

"You say a lot of thank you, and I always tell you that I will be here for everything, you don't have to say thank you at all okay? " P'Forth said.

"Well I am still grateful that you are here for me, let me be grateful.'' I pouted.

"Okay okay," P'Forth smiled and continued driving. I looked at him and felt myself feeling warm and comfortable just by sitting beside P'. I am happy just being here, I don't know what this feeling is, but I want to embrace this feeling forever.

We reach our place, I take Aria from the backseat in my arm slowly, trying not to wake her up. P' open the door for me to enter. I entered the house and got Aria to her room, changed her into comfortable clothes, without disturbing her sleep, and tucked her in, and got out of the room. As I closed her door I see P'forth outside standing looking at me with a gentle smile.

After I closed the door, P'Forth came close to me and held me by my waist, and pulled me close to me. I look up to him and put my hands on his shoulder. I smiled up at him, as we swayed around a little in the living room, P'Forth stopped to get his phone to put on some gentle music, and came back and helped me and we continued to sway side by side, looking into each other's eyes.

P'Forth leaned in and kissed my forehead, and then my eyes and nose, and then my cheeks. I held his face and kissed him on his lips. I kissed him deeply, I poured whatever I was feeling into that kiss he pulled me in more and held me close.

We broke the kiss, and looked into each other's eyes, he caressed my cheeks, I leaned up again and gave me a peck on his lips, I was feeling giddy being held like this in his hand, I know we are not really in a place where we discussed anything, nut this is better than anything, for now, I know we will have to discuss in future but for now, I want to embrace this.

We slowly dance for a while I leaned my head on his shoulder as he held me close, after a while, he whispered,

"We should sleep, aren't you tired?"

"Yaa.." I whispered "but I feel good here"

"I will take you out on a date tomorrow, so sleep, so that you are fresh, we will hang out all day, we can leave Arisa with Mr. and Mrs. Baramee, what do you think," P'Forth said.

"Really? Sounds good P'" I looked up to him.

"Good night Beam," P'Forth said and pecked my lips again, and smiled.

"Good might P' " I smiled up at him, I could feel my face heating up.

I leave the living room to go back to my room as fast as I can, I sat down on my bed with a big smile on my face, I can't control this feeling at all. I took a deep breath and stood up to freshen up to get ready to sleep. I don't know if I can sleep today with all the excitement that happened today, but I want to sleep for tomorrow's date.

OMG DATE WITH P' FORTH!

I can't believe what is happening to me for the past few months, P'Forth has changed my life for good! And I am grateful for that.

Forth POV:

I have a little plan for tomorrow. I don't know if he will enjoy it or not, but hopefully, he will like tomorrow's plan.

I lay on my bed and think about today, how well it turned out, I feel content with how today's day turned out. I think about how happy Beam looked at the end of the day. I am happy that I could bring that smile to his face. I close my eyes in contentment, and try to sleep, hoping tomorrow's day is going to be enjoyable and relaxing for Beam.

__________________________________________________________________________

Very short chapter!

Thank you for reading, next chapter is the date day.

My work is taking up my time and I am not able to write much, hopefully, I will have time to write on weekends.

Hope you are enjoying the story, do comment with your opinion and vote if you like this part.

- Kee <3