Chapter-16: The Beach Day

Forth POV:

We have been driving for a while now, we brought some snacks on the way from the gas station, and now Beam is asleep, well he was tired after I woke him up early so I let him sleep for a while so he is fresh when we reach our destination.

We were nearing our destination so I woke Beam up.

"Beam. Beam! Wake up!"

"Umm... P'? Did we arrive yet?" Beam said as he woke up and rubbed his eyes.

"Yes, we are near," I said while continuing driving.

Beam looked out the window and his eyes widened up. "We are going to Beach?!"

"Yup. it's a private beach, " I said.

"That's so cool!!" Beam exclaimed I am happy that he is excited to go to the beach.

The beach house was nearing, and I could see the excitement in his eyes.

"P' don't we need change?" he asked.

"I told you in the morning right, I arranged everything, so don't worry," I said as I parked my car in the parking lot.

We got out of the car and we entered the house, it's just beside the beach where you can jump from the veranda to the water. The view is incredible here.

"P'! This is beautiful!!" Beam said as we entered the place.

"Let's change and go to the beach! We can have lunch at the nearby restaurant." I told him, as I led him to his room to change.

"Okay!!" Beam said excitedly.

Beam POV:

Oh my god! The Beach! This is so cool!!! This place is so beautiful! For 3 days in this beautiful place!! This is so good!

I excitedly went to my designated room to change into a swimming trunk which P' arranged for me.

I think this vacation is something I needed, after all the mess for so long, such a peaceful and beautiful palace to rest. I changed to trucks and went out to the living room. The view is so beautiful. There is a pool inside the living room and the doors open directly to the ocean. We can dive directly into the ocean from the veranda, it's so cool!

After we got changed we got to the beach and had fun swimming and we got some beer on the shore and drank cold beer by the water in this hot weather. It was fun and peaceful, and after a while, it was time for lunch.

"Let's go, I know a good restaurant nearby, for now, we can eat out, for dinner, I will cook you something, '' P said as we went back to the cottage to get changed.

"You cook?" I asked him, as I never saw him cook.

"Yes a little.." he said, rubbing his neck, I think he is embarrassed.

"That's so cool P'" I told him.

"Ahh thank you" he replied.

We went out after we changed thought we were taking the car, but P' led me to the garage, he opened the garage and saw I saw a bike.

"Is that yours?" I asked him as I looked at the bike with amusement.

"Yes! Let's go on a bike, hope that's okay?" P' said.

"Yes!! It's more than okay!" I have never ridden a bike, maybe at the end of the day, he will let me drive it.

"Do you know how to ride a bike?" he asked me.

"No, I never rode a bike," I said.

"Maybe I can teach you how to ride in the evening?" he said as if he read my mind.

"You will teach me? That would be so cool!!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, let's go, I am sure you are hungry," he said as he got on the bike, I climbed the bike and we left to get lunch.

We reached a very cozy restaurant, we ordered our food, we talked more and spent our time talking about each other, enjoying food and also the scenery.

We left the place and went back to the cottage and spent the rest of the day hanging out in the cottage, and swimming in the pool. By evening P said he is going to make dinner and asked me to freshen up.

I took a hot shower and went downstairs to the kitchen to see what P' is doing.

"Are you back. Get comfortable, I will keep this in the oven and prepare everything and take a shower after" He said as I got comfortable on the counter.

"Hmm... I didn't know you could cook, this smells so good!" I told him.

"Thank you. My mother used to teach me to cook when I was younger," he said as he continued stirring.

"That's so nice," I said.

"Uh-huh, she taught me and my brothers how to cook, she always used to say everyone should know how to cook," he said with a small smile.

"She is such a nice person," I said.

"I will take you to meet her one day," he said.

"Really? I would love to meet her." I said. I can see how P' was talking about his family with such fondness in his voice.

"I am sure she would love to meet you too."

"I am glad."

P' put the meat in the oven and came over to me.

"I am going to freshen up. Look at the oven for me. I think I will be back before it's done, but if I am not, you can take it out of the oven, " he said.

"Okay," I said and looked up at him.

He stared for a while and leaned down and passed for a second as if asking for permission to continue. I nodded lightly and leaned in too and met him half for the kiss, he kissed me lightly and we broke the kiss and stared and leaned off after a second.

"I will go and take a shower" he whispered.

"Hmm. okay," I whispered back.

He backed off and went to his room. I stayed seated on the counter as I was still in a daze. I don't know what this feeling is but I feel warm. And this trip got me and him even closer than we were. 

____________________________________________________________________________

New part!!

The story is getting to an end, in a few chapters we are going to end the book. I am so happy with how this chapter has turned out. Thank you for reading and supporting the story.

Hope you enjoy the part. Do comment your opinion and vote if you like the part!!

Happy reading.

- Kee <3