eleven

Ellie Webber

Ellie Webber

My mouth melted into his.

His kiss was metal and I was magnetic to him. When he moved, I moved too. This was rightthis felt right. We felt right.

This was everything that the movies and books made it out to be.

I made the right choice.

He took a step forward, making us both move back but I tripped over my feet. I let out a chuckle as my back smacked against the closet wall. The music was loud outside the linen closet doors. The door was olden, and the back of it had signatures of every football captain to ever have been in the household.

However, I couldn't read the names as my eyes rolled to the back of my head as he made a mess out of my neck. His warm tongue, his hot kisseshe was all over me as if I were his.

As if for once someone wanted me.

I let out a whimper as he bit my earlobe, teasing me.

Was this what it was actually supposed to be like?

"I don't want to have sex in this closet," I whispered as he sighed, nodding his head as I felt his hair move with the motion against me. He sighedis that a bad thing? Should I have agreed to the closet? He shoved us in here for a reason.

I was way out of my comfort zone right now.

Oh godthis was so scary I hated this.

Butit was so exciting.

But it was like a throw-up kind of exciting.

"WaitI mean, I guess we can," My voice wasn't confident as he was still quiet. I tried to search for his eyes, but he wouldn't look at me. He wouldn't even give me the confirmation that he was still alive inside of his body.

Nervously, I let my palms crawl up to his pecs before I slowly stood straight, standing on my tiptoes to grab his neck and smash his lips to mine.