006 pt. 1

(A/N) running out of camilo pics 😧😧

"Ah my uncle Bruno."

Their family just keeps getting bigger...

"Have I met him? He sounds cool" you asked causing to Camilo to shake his head in disapproval

"You do not want to meet him. He would devour you in one go!" He said making you confused
Would he really?

"I see, I'll keep that in mind if I ever come across him. Ill be going home now see you at dinner!" You said waving and leaving.
——————

When you got home you asked David and Maya if they wanted to come to dinner. Maya's answer was a straight yes but David complained.

"But I was gonna cook a special dinner for us today!! We would get to be together as a family." He sulked

"Do you want to come or not?" You asked fed up with his obsession over doing things as a family.

"Will Dolores be there?" He asked still sad

"I dunno maybe..." you didn't like that David had the feels for Dolores.

"I'll come just in case!" He said back to his happy self causing you to sigh.
—————-

You all walked together to the Madrigals house as suggested by David ( you were originally going to walk by yourself but he insisted you all walked together as a family) and got there just at the end of the song, Great timing.

Some other geezers seemed to be there. An average looking Colombian that kinda looked like Abuelas dead husband.

(They both look like they have boobs

(They both look like they have boobs. Tiny ones)
And a woman that seemed to look like his mum. Maya ran to sit next to Antonio and David sat next to Dolores and tried to play it cool. Luckily for you Camilo had already saved you a seat next to him.

As you sat down you felt someone glaring at you which was probably Abuela again but you ignored it until she spoke up.

"You what's your name?" She asked in her dry crusty voice. Everyone's eyes shifted to you except for Maya who was staring at Antonio.

"Uh my name is (Y/N)." You said.

"Hmm" she said narrowing her eyes at you but you ignored her and focused on the food.

Things were going smoothly until she again spoke up.

"I don't like you. Especially how close you are with my grandson" she muttered out. Causing everyone to look at you once again, this time Maya's attention was on you too. But you weren't fazed.

"Ok and? What do you want me to do about it? I'm not about to change myself just because I'm not up to your standards." You said not looking at her but at your food.

Abuela let out a loud gasp and said a small 'how dare you'. Causing you to roll your eyes.

"Mi amor, could you please pass the water?" You said nudging Camilo a bit causing everyone to go quiet and Camilo looked at you with his eyes widened.

Everyone stared at you and it made you wonder

Did I say something wrong?

(Making a part 2 cause I'm tired bye. I'll check for mistakes tomorrow.