The Vision [Bruno x reader]

Prompt: Bruno looks into the future, he is curious if he is alone forever or not

A/n: this is younger Bruno before he went into the walls, he can be whatever age you want

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Bruno was in the kitchen while Julieta was cooking something for lunch.

Bruno was just grabbing a cup of coffee, and he almost choked on it when he saw you walking towards the casita.

"Bruno, are you alright there?" Julieta asked as Bruno stepped away from the window. "Me? I'm fine I'm fine, I just, uh, need to get back to my room you know? Mama wants me to see more visions you know?" Bruno chuckled nervously and was about to leave, but Pepa got in his way.

"Bruno has a crush on Y/n." Pepa explained. "Wha- I do not. Don't make accusations of me." Bruno tried acting intimidating but failed.

"It's so obvious, any woman could see it a mile away." Pepa said as Bruno blushed. "Okay, bye!" Bruno's voice cracked as he walked away.

Pepa clicked her tongue. "That Bruno has to get his act together." Pepa sighed. "Well, Y/n will be here for a while, she wants me to help her bake some cake." Julieta explained as Pepa smirked.

"Good, maybe I can help Bruno out."

Bruno sighed as he stared up at all of the stairs, why didn't his room give him a escalator? Bruno started walking up the steps, already starting to sweat and pant. Until he thought of you, Bruno suddenly felt much sweater then before.

What if he got together with you?

You and Bruno have been very mutual with each other because you hang out with Julieta a lot. Bruno eventually fell head over knees for you.

You are just so kind, caring, you make good jokes, your laugh is beautiful, your smile just makes Bruno's heart melt, your face, your body...

Bruno smacked himself, and the rats following him up the stairs started squeaking, as if they were laughing. "Oh shut up." Bruno flushed.

Bruno realized thinking about you had passed his time going up the stairs much faster, and now he was finally in his room.

Bruno got himself ready to start looking at a new vision a towns person wanted to know about. Until Bruno stopped.

What if he just looked at the future for himself now? He has been wondering if he will be alone forever or if someone would actually like him for, him.

Bruno sighed heavily as he rubbed his hands together. It wouldn't hurt if he tried, right?

"Well Y/n, you make the best cake there is." Julieta confirmed as you put the cake in the oven. "I learned from the best." You shrugged with a smile and Julieta smiled softly. "So now that the cake is in the oven and we have nothing to do, we could-"