Chapter 2: Beauty

Camilos Pov

"Camilo are you even listening?" Abuela questioned as I was looking out the window instead of listening to her talking about me birthday celebration. We were sitting att the dinner table and I was getting really bored.

"Of course I am listening Abuela." I lied. She was trying to discuss the flowers that would be decorating the house.

"Then what flowers did I suggest?" Abuela asked with a small grin on her face.

"Umm, roses and sunflowers?" I guessed since those are her favorite flowers.

"No Camilo, I suggested camellias and dahlias." Abuela sighed.

"Well camellias and dahlias sound great. They would look really good at the celebration." I said trying to get this over with. I really didn't care what flowers decorated the walls.

"Camilo please be serious. You need to settle down soon and.." I cut Abuela off and stood up from the table slamming my hands down.

"I know you want me to settle down but I don't feel the need too. I'm turning nineteen and I haven't even found a girl that I like!" I said loudly, making sure everyone heard me. I stared at her for a second and then I began walking to my room.

My room is quite special, I can make it into any kind of room that I want. I can even change the size of it! For example, if I wanted my room på be a dessert it would turn into a dessert.

I lazily walked to my bed and laid down. Letting out a sigh. Why does Abuela have to torment me with my birthday celebration? I thought and tuned so that I could watch my ceiling turn into a beautiful night sky, shortly after that I fell asleep.

(Camilo dreaming)
I was walking along the river of the Encanto. It was a long walk, making my feet hurt. I looked down at my feet, taking of my shoes. They were ruined. So I threw them into the river and continued walking.
Then I saw a beautiful girl...She had beautiful y/h/l  hair and big y/e/c eyes. I felt my heart melt at the sight of her. She had to be mine....She smiled at me, waving. I waved back and smiled back at the beauty standing  10 meters away. But then she turned away..
"NO don't leave me now! I need to know who you are!" I yelled after her desperately. But she just continued walking away from me. She was about to walk out of the Encanto. But then she stopped...turning around and said my name.

Camilo...

Please tell me who you are!

Camilo...

Just don't go away...

CAMILO!

I jumped out of bed like a rabbit only to bump my head into Mirabell.

"What was that for?!" I asked angrily. Holding my forehead while making my ceiling bright, lighting up my room.

"Abuela wants you to be awake for your celebration. You should greet the guest at the door." Mirabell said and rubbed her forehead.

"Well...I think that's a great idea." I said. Turning Mirabell to the door and began to walk out of my room.

I locked the door from the outside so the kids that would be attending my celebration wouldn't make a mess of my room.

Casita was decorated with Isabella's flowers. Almost as beautiful as the girl in my dreams. I walked outside and started greeting, people still having that girl in my mind.

Then I saw Isabella running with a girl behind her. IT WAS HER! IT WAS THE GIRL IN MY DREAM! I followed them with my gaze and walked into the casita again.

They had ran past Abuela and giggles could be heard through the whole casita. It was like music to my ears. I followed them when I heard a thump. And the giggles stopped. I got worried, what if the beautiful girl got hurt? I ran as fast as I could trying to find Isabella and the girl. 

Then I saw them. With tio Bruno? I guessed they must've run into him. Then I saw tio Bruno and Isabella leave the scene. This was my chance to talk to her alone! I leaned onto a wall with my foot up and started talking.

"That was unexpected." I said grinning at the beauty in front of me and she turned around. Those big y/e/c starring at me. Taking my in appearance. She looked as if she recognized me. It was cute though. I pushed myself off the wall and walked towards her. I wanted a closer look at her, so I got incredibly close to her face.

"I haven't seen you before. Who are you?" I questioned as I took in her features, waiting for her to answer my question. I wanted to touch her so badly.

"I'm Y/n L/n, I just moved here. Who are you?" She questioned back while looking into my eyes, clearly faking the confidence she was trying to give off. Then I realized that she was staring at me. I grinned, she really was the dream girl. Then suddenly she stared at the floor. Making me miss those beautiful eyes.

"I am Camilo Madrigal and I like see the eyes of the person I'm talking to." I said and gripped her chin and forced her to look at me. I'm was sure that I had a big grin on my face as I looked her in the eyes. They were truly addicting. I leaned closer to her face, loosening my grip on her chin. Then I felt a strong feeling of having her...She was mine. Mine only. I had to talk to tió Bruno about this.

I turned around and walked away. Leaving my flower alone in the corner.

A/n OMG I can't believe that this story has 80+ views already?! My little sister told me and I freaked out... So thank you for reading and please vote if you want more chapters. <3 

And if you have any ideas please comment or DM me.