Show Time

I woke up in Camilo's grasp. As I tried to scoot out to get up, he instinctively held me tighter.

I admired his sleeping face. It was much more relaxed and gentle than the infamous class clown of the school.

"Camilo." I whispered. His eyes slightly opened, he squinted as the sun's bright rays shot in his eye. "Hm?" He whispered tiredly, fighting against the sleep that his body still wanted more of.

"Thank you. For the experience and the warmth." I noted as I noticed I was still in his arms. Our foreheads were inches away from each other and we basically shared the same air.

He smiled in his sleep. I quietly giggled and tapped his shoulder. He furrowed his brows, annoyed. He slightly reopened his eyes to face me. "Yes, (Y/N)?" He asked now rubbing his eyes and releasing me. Propping himself up then sitting.

"Nothing. It just looked like you were dreaming about something."

"I was. But I won't tell you." He smirked as he started to lose the last bit of sleepiness.

"Then I won't tell you about mine." I retorted.

"I already know what you dreamed about. Donkeys." I shook my head and laughed. "You guys really believed that?"

He looked me in the eye. "If you tell me yours, I'll tell you mine." He offered. I thought about his deal for a second. "Deal."

I opened my mouth to explain what I really dreamed about. But before a single word could surface, a heavy rain storm fell onto our heads.

Camilo cursed under his breath. "Mama." He frustratedly mumbled. He took off his jacket and placed it over the both of our heads while we walked down a staircase Casita had given us.

The sky cleared up instantly as we made it into the dining room for breakfast. Pepa cheerfully walked in and held up her earrings. "Found them!" She happily sat down next to Felix.

"Mama, you got us wet... for earrings?!" She looked at us with a shocked expression. Everyone else was bone dry.

"You were outside?" She asked.

"Yeah..." he started.

"Just taking a early morning walk." I quickly added. I don't know if anyone should know about this.

She shrugged sitting down at the table.

"Breakfast is good today, mom." Luisa said as she took a big bite.

"Isn't it always?" Alma smiled. "So proud of my family." She looked over at Mirabel briefly.

"I hate when she does that." Mirabel whispered in my ear.

*Time Skip*

Camilo's Perspective:

I grabbed costumes from my closet. Mirabel may have my chores covered, but I still have a show for the kids in town. I placed the costumes under my arm as I walked out of my room.

Mirabel and (Y/N) we're running in the hallways and stopped when they saw me.

"You're still here?" I asked, joking.

"Of course I am. I'm leaving around noon. You wouldn't want me to leave anyway." She teased.

"You sound like Catalina." She nudged my shoulder.

"Don't even."

Mirabel looked at me confused. "Another show?" I nodded. "No clue what I'm doing so I'll let them pick for once." I started walking down the stairs when Mirabel and (Y/N) joined me.

"We'll come with you." Mirabel suggested. "Not like we had any other plans." She shrugged.

I exhaled. "Sure." They cheered, slowing behind me to think of story ideas.

"Rapunzel?"

"No, my hairs too short."

"Romeo and Juliet?" (Y/N)'s eyes widened and she looked at me.

"Got it, not that one."

"Snow White?"

"Yes!"

I turned to face them. "What am I supposed to be then?"

"You can be the prince and the dwarfs. You'll play Sleepy very well."

"Oh, you're sooo funny, Mirabel." I rolled my eyes.

*Time Skip*

(Y/N)'s Perspective:

I took the apple that Mirabel, dressed as an old witch, handed me. "Thank you, random lady."

The little kids laughed. "It wasn't that funny." I whispered to Mirabel, scoffing.

"At least they're enjoying it." She whispered back.

Mirabel left the area, giggling. I took a bite of the green apple, which was strangely very sweet.

I pretended to fall. Gasps broke out in the crowd of kids.

"Oh no!"

"Im never eating apples again!"

"No, eat apples they're good for you!" Mirabel quickly shouted but quickly got back into character. Mirabel and Camilo dressed as dwarfs carried me to a makeshift basket, which really was a small bench.

Camilo quickly shifted to a prince and came back to the scene. "Hurry help!" Mirabel shouted in a high pitched voice, pointing at me.

Camilo walked over and was inches from my face, hesitating. "Am I supposed to..." he paused. I nodded.

He still froze. I opened one eye. "Hurry." I whispered.

He quickly placed a kiss on my cheek. The kids in the crowd shouted.

"No Camilo, it won't work! It has to be the lips!" The others laughed.

He looked back at me. "Sorry." He shrugged and  brushed his lips against mine. He was gentle. It lasted for a couple of seconds, we both didn't want to break apart.

When we finally did, I blinked open my eyes and the kids cheered. Camilo smirked and shrugged. We gathered in a line, holding hands and bowed. Some of the kids sucked in a breath.

"The witch!" Mirabel rolled her eyes. "Ay dios mio, I'm not a witch. It's me, Mirabel." She took off the wig and sighed.

"Ohhhhhh." They laughed in unison.

I noticed Camilo staring into the distance. Ivan shook his head and walked off.

"What was that about?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Nothing."

We walked off the stage as parents started getting their children. "Thanks!" They said as they walked away. Antonio grabbed Mirabel's hand.

"That one was my favorite. Next time can we do the Jungle Book?" He looked up at Mirabel with puppy dog eyes. She laughed. "Sure."

Camilo walked up to my side, his shoulder brushing against mine. "Sorry, again." He bit his lip, nervously.

"Don't be. I kind of, liked it." I laughed, looking up at him.

He smirked. "Liked it enough to tell me about that dream of yours?"

I elbowed him. "You're first."

"Why am I first?" He asked. "I'd rather do Nicolas' laundry than go first."

Antonio looked over at Camilo. "Can we go now? I want to eat dinner and Koda is waiting for me."

I looked up at the sky. It was already getting late. "Oh shoot, I have to go, too. Bye guys!"

I looked at Antonio. "Tell Koda I said bye, too." He nodded.

I waved at them and ran back to my house.