Fountain Kiss

We ran to the center of the dance floor.

"Do you even know how to dance?" He asked me. Pulling me close. Wrapping his hands around my waist while my arms rested on his shoulders.

"I do not." I laughed. "I'd love to teach you, but it would take too long." He joked as I stepped on his foot.

"Sorry." I quickly responded, looking at his sneakers. He chuckled softly, lifting my face so our eyes met. He placed his forehead against mine.

The loud music and the sounds people dancing disappeared. Only me and Camilo.

Me and Camilo.

"You get flustered easily." He teased as he could feel my hands fidgeting behind his neck, bringing me back to reality.

"I know." I assured him. He pulled me closer to his chest and I relaxed into him. The steady beats of his heart flowed through me.

Couples around us began to fill the floor. The music started becoming louder. We stepped out from slow dances and began to do our own thing.

Lorenzo and Nicolas snuck behind us, startling Camilo. "We knew it had to be (Y/N)." Nicolas proudly shouted.

"You said it wasn't." Lorenzo glared at Nicolas. "You owe me 10 dollars."

I laughed under my breath. Camilo shoo'd them away. "I love them." I laughed. He returned his forehead back with mine. "Me too." He relaxed his eyes, closing them and taking in everything.

The soft music slowed and the few viewers around us spread out. Camilo removed his hands from my waist and took mine off of his shoulders.

"Come with me." Grabbing my hand, he lead me out of the school.

Ivan's Perspective:

I watched them leave out of the building. Didn't I make it obvious that I liked (Y/N)? Camilo gets everything he wants. "Mr. Perfect." I mumbled under my breath.

"What does she like about him?"

"What does he like about her?"

I turned to face Catalina standing next to me.

"Are we actually agreeing on something?" She shrugged. "If agreeing means I hate seeing them together, then yes."

"You have a boyfriend." I furrowed my brows at her.

"That's your best friend." She retorted, ignoring my previous statement. "That's different." I rolled by eyes. Why is he doing this? I glanced back at the door that was still swinging from them exiting.

(Y/N)'s Perspective:

We made it to the fountain that was illuminated by its lightly glowing blue water. I'm surprised no one is here right now, especially during the day and on Valentines Day. I took a seat next to Camilo, our legs brushing against each other.

I laid my head on his shoulder.

"What's your favorite color?" I asked out of the blue. "Yellow." He responded, taking my hands in his.

"You said you would tell me your dream." He changed the conversation. "You said you would go first." I nudged him. "Oh, I did say that." He nodded to himself, remembering what he dreamed of that day.

"Mine was just about Antonio and his animals. It was really cool." He smiled to himself. I gave him a shocked expression, lifting my head from his shoulder.

"What?" He asked in confusion. "I told you my dream!"

"That... was it?" He nodded slowly. "In mine, we were making out in a Janitor's closet when Nicolas walked in."

He smirked. "That's a dream I would gladly make come true, the first part, not the Nicolas thing."

I rolled my eyes sarcastically. His gaze switched from mine to my lips, almost as if asking for permission with his eyes.

He placed his hand on the side of my face. His hold was warm and comforting.

I grabbed the strings of his jacket, pulling him into me. Our noses barely touched each other. Suddenly, his lips drifted across mine.

His gentle embrace lasted for seconds, only breaking apart to take small breaths. We stayed like this for a moment. My arms rested on his shoulders.

We broke apart again to breathe. But as I leaned in again, he stopped me with a finger. "What's your favorite color?" I leaned back a bit to speak, our foreheads still touched. "(your fave color)." I replied quickly.

He moved his finger, reconnecting our embrace. Without separating, he pulled me closer. Almost sitting on his lap, he relaxed his hand on my waist while the other in my hair.

I broke apart one final time. "We should head back. It's still morning and during school hours. What if a teacher..."

He cut me of by leaning his head on my shoulder, leaving a quick kiss on my collarbone. "Alright." He said while standing, placing me gently on my feet. 

*Mini Time Skip Back to the Party*

Camilo slowly released my hand and started walking towards his friends. "Talk to you later, (Y/N)." He smirked.

Mirabel quickly ran up to me. Looking from me to Camilo, me to Camilo, and back to me then Camilo. She rolled her eyes. "At least don't be so obvious."

I furrowed my brows. She quickly adjusted my hair and straightened my outfit. "There you go." She laughed.

"It's kinda weird that my best friend was kissing my cousin, but anyone is better than Catalina."

Her eyes quickly lit up. "Oh, you missed some of the games!" She grabbed my by my arm and dragged me over to the remaining few.

"This is fun, trust me."