Chapter 47

Chapter 47

I hopped onto the desk and laid down before spreading my legs to his view. He ran his tongue over his lips before joining me and taking a fistful full of my hair. Leaning over, he kissed me hard and rough, relieving himself off all the worries that had bought him down over the past hour. Throbbing, I kissed him back, slipping my tongue and nibbling his lips till my lungs tightened and till I was out of breath. Even then, I carried on.

He growled against my lips and moved between my legs. His hands reached forward, unbuttoning my pants and stripping me naked to his sight and only his. His hips connected with mine and I firmly rubbed myself against him as a low whine cascaded out of me. Large hands splayed my legs open before pushing me back over the desk.

His hands were massive and they did great things to me but nothing matched with the strength of his cock thrusting in and out of me, hitting my quivering nerves and making those wicked, twisted movements when buried inside my pussy.

A pleasure as this never crossed my mind until I met with Wayne.

"I hope you are not in a hurry." He said, clenching his hands around my thighs and leaving a few more wanted bruises across my ruined skin.

I moved to him and hissed, "Oh, I'm never in a hurry for this."

He took his chance and grabbed my throat. The warmth of his fingers trailed lower to my pussy. Beneath his dominance, I turned into nothing except for a fistful of molten that could continue to melt for the rest of it's life. His hand danced along my flesh and I rolled my eyes while shuddering at the growing pleasure taking place in my lower abdomen.

He gave me a soft tender stroke before I laid back down on the desk. I drew in my breath and kept myself conscious while everything spinned around me and my mind became fogged as he kneeled and parted the lips of my pussy using his thick, long fingers.

His eyes, dark and heavy, glistened with lust and love for me.

He lurched forward and using his tongue, he splayed my pussy. I choked out a breath and grabbed my legs, keeping them apart from each other as he swallowed me up in whole. He continued to drag his tongue slowly across my flesh while his eyes admired my quivering flesh. Every second passing by spurred me to the edge.

"Fucking beautiful," he chuckled, rubbing his fingers across my wetness. "Too bad it's going to be ruined."

The teasing sensations began as his fingers and mouth explored my insides. My muscles tied into knots and my toes curled while moans echoed through the office. It truly felt as if I was finally being rewarded for my good deeds.

My pussy swelled against his slithering tongue. He shifted his fingers inside me, causing a wave of pleasure to explode out of me. My stomach churned and my legs trembled as the paralyzing orgasm took my breath away.

A hissing pain spread throughout my neck. It stayed for a second before disappearing and it often returned whenever my wolf was pleased.

Now she was.

My orgasm continued to drip even when it was over. I sat up straight and caught my breath as Wayne clothed and cleaned me quickly as we both were waiting for one more person to enter the office and that person couldn't see us like this.

However, we had enough time to clean up and fix ourselves—myself before Brian knocked on the door and allowed himself in.

When he looked at me, his eyes turned a flaring red. "I want to be done with this already." He groaned before walking in.

Wayne handed over the papers to him, the papers that clearly stated Brian's departure from the title of a Beta and his new title as a warrior of the pack. The argument had been going on for days among the other wolves and the Alpha before everyone came into a conclusion that it was better if someone who was worthy of the title was a Beta.

Brian was never worthy. He was only given the title as his parents played a small role in one of the difficulties of the pack long ago. He was an egoistic bully that deserved to be shown his place.

"Go on, sign it." Wayne said, seated on his chair as I stood behind him.

I smiled from within but refrained from showing it as that was the last thing Brian ever wanted to see. The wolves that had been poisoned began to heal over the weeks, some of them were even lucky enough to get their wolf back while some of them were still in the process. The poison was strong but not that strong.

It didn't do any great damage to anyone.

Therefore, the calmth in the air when Ronald stopped by and sent his threats.

"Fuck you and your whore." He cussed before signing the pages.

"I'm still your Alpha." Wayne reminded him. "And she is my mate. So, watch your words."

Brian pushed aside the papers and threw the pen over the desk before standing up straight. He glanced at me and then back at Wayne. "You made a wrong decision. She isn't the best among the righteous." He mocked me, right on my face.

My nails dug deep into my palms as I contained my anger. Neither of us were going to have to deal with each other anytime soon. I just needed to stay put and keep my hands to myself.

Wayna gave him a sadistic smile, "But isn't she the prettiest?"

Read the full book on Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr