Chapter 2

Word Count:742
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
3rd Pov:
Y/n woke up the next day and got ready for the day. She brushed her teeth, did her hair, cleaned her face, and put on her outfit. She then went downstairs to get some breakfast before she left. There she saw her dad and step-mom sitting at the table eating food.

F/n swallowed his food and smiled at her, "Morning".
Y/n smiled back and went to get a plate of food, "Morning". She sat down with her family and began to eat. As the family was done eating after a few, Y/n grabbed everyone's plates and put them in the sink.

She then walked to the front door and grabbed her bag and put on her shoes. Before she could walk out though, her dad called her name. "Y/n!". He took something out of his pocket and gave it to her. It was pepper spray.

"Really dad?" she groaned. "I just wanna make sure your safe. So it's either that or me or Willow come with you" he said. There is no way one of them are coming with me, Y/n thought. She shook her head, "No, it's fine. I'll just take the pepper spray".

F/n nodded his head, "Well, okay then. I'll see you later. Be safe". Y/n softly smiled, "I will". She opened the door. "Bye Willow! Bye dad!" she said before she walked out to the car. She got in and started it. She then put it in gear and drove away from the house.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
After driving around the small town for a little, Y/n had found a small shop that she thought looked interesting. She parked the car in front of the shop and turned it off. She got out the car and walked inside. She looked around the store and saw some clothes and little trinkets.

She walked to the clothes. It couldn't hurt to get some more the girl thought, looking at the options she had.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Alice Pov:
Me and Jasper were sitting in the car. Him in the driver seat, and I in the passenger seat. We were gonna go to Port Angeles to shop for clothes, but I saw a small shop ahead. Suddenly I got a vision, I was in the shop with the same girl as last time, talking to her.

I broke out the trance and pointed at the shop, "Let's go there!". Jasper look at me confused and then at the shop, pulling into a parking spot in front of it. "What is it darling?". "The girl from my vision, I think she's here" I answered, getting out of the car. Jasper followed after me as I walked into the store.

As soon as I went through the door I smelt a wonderful smell. I could tell Jasper smelt it to by the way he tensed up beside me. I look around the store, looking for anyone else in there. I instantly grab Jasper's hand and walk to the girl.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Y/n Pov:
I was looking through some clothes when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and there was a cute girl with a pixie hair cut and golden brown eyes. Behind her was a tall handsome  man with blond hair and the same colored eyes as the girl.

The girl smiled at me and introduced herself and the guy with her, "Hi. I'm Alice and this is Jasper". I returned the smile, "I'm Y/n". "Are you new here?" she asked. "How could you tell?" I reply. She softly chuckled, "This is a small town and I haven't seen you around before".

I was about to say something, when I felt my phone vibrating in my back pocket and my ring tone went off. I pulled my phone out and looked at the contact. It was my dad. I looked back up at the two and smiled sheepishly. "Um, I have to take this. I'll see you guys later though" I said, walking to the door of the shop.

"Wait!" I heard Alice say. I turn around and look at her. She quickly walked up to me and handed me a piece of paper, "Here this is my number, so feel free to call or text whenever you want". "Thanks I'll make sure to do that" I said. I then waved bye to the two and walked out the store.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/n: So for each chapter I'm going to do at the least 600 words.