The Alpha King

TW: ABUSE

Sophia’s POV

“Where is that dumb bitch, she better be in her room!” I hear my father, Craig yelling as he bursts into the room.

“ Why hasn't the kitchen been cleaned!” He yells some more, Raising a hand to slap me. I flinch back, panicking, getting ready for the hellfire that's about to happen. I had already cleaned the kitchen today, I don't understand why it was dirty again. But it has happened more than once.

“ i-i-i didn't know it n-n-needed cleaned again s-sir, i-i cleaned i-it once today” I say barely above a whisper

“Well go fucking clean it again and make sure it is spotless!” He rages, punching me in my face several times. My nose instantly starts bleeding and I take my hand up to my nose holding it.

“Ye-yes sir, Ri-right away” I cry 

“You are absolutely worthless! I don't know why I just didn't kill you after your mom died! Don't get that blood everywhere.” He yells angrily, stomping out of the room and slamming the door. 

I wish he would have killed me. I still wish he would,  I miss mom, The whole pack and family showed me love when she was around. I miss my brother and how we would play together. After all, he is only three years older than me.. My dad always used to tuck me into bed and read me bedtime stories. He would freak out when I would scrape my knee, Now he's the one hurting me, along with everyone else in the pack..

As I get up and exit my room I start walking to the kitchen. I see my brother standing in the hallway laughing at what just occurred in my room.. 

“ You deserve to die, What dad said is true, You are worthless. I’m surprised he has kept you alive for as long as he has.” He laughs smugly then spits on me walking away. 

I flinch and wipe the spit off my face and let small tears fall. I make my way into the kitchen and grab a paper towel and wipe my nose until I see no more blood. I wash my hands quickly so I don't get blood everywhere.  I turn and reach under the sink and grab the cleaning supplies. It appears the pack had a gathering without me, The kitchen was a mess. Plates, cups and silverware stacked like nothing else on the counter, Food everywhere. Typical.. I sigh as I quickly try to clean the kitchen before someone enters. The entire pack treats me like garbage because my dad announced to them after my mom died that I killed her when I didn't. But no one believes me because why would the big bad Alpha lie. From that day, I wished death upon myself.

As pack members walk by to go to their rooms i get the usual dirty looks, some spit at me or yell at me to hurry up and clean because they “ don't want to see my ugly ass for longer than needed”

I cry softly at the hurtful words, I scrub the counters after I do the dishes. I sigh and take the trash out of the bag and slowly carry them outside to the bin. I inhale deeply and take in the fresh air for a minute then realize I need to hurry up before I get hit for being caught outside for longer than needed. I walk back to the kitchen. I put the cleaning products away and walk to my room. If you can call it that, on my way up the stairs, my father steps in front of me and grabs me by my hair tightly.

“I need this entire house to be spotless in two weeks, The king of the werewolves will be here, Until then no one will be hitting you until after he leaves, I need you bruiseless until after.” He breathes down my neck angrily “as much as you deserve it you low life scum, I don't need him investigating my pack because of you. If you fuck up, Your punishments will be worse than usual, I might even just kill you infront of my pack. Enjoy the break while you have it you stupid pup” He throws me back and I land on my bottom as he stomps off to his office.

I run into my room sobbing and sit on my bed with my legs close to me. 

“On the bright side, We don't get hit for the next two weeks” My wolf, Ginger exclaims weakly excited for a break

I jump at the sudden voice, She doesn't talk much right now because she is weak. Not her fault though.

“Yeah, you're right” I tell her sadly as she sighs and seeps into the back of my mind. 

Once again I am in total darkness and silence as I think of the next couple weeks break from everything. Maybe the werewolf king should visit more. I didn't even know that we had a king. I wasn't allowed to be in school either so I didn't learn what I needed to about werewolves and other beings.

ONE WEEK LATER

This week has been very quiet apart from the usual threats of hitting me and locking me up in the cells, I am currently in the kitchen doing my daily chores. My brother is sitting at the table with his little girlfriend, who by the way has been with at least 20 mateless guys.

“You are cleaning so fucking slow you stupid bitch. I wish i could beat the shit out of you, At least you would go faster then cry like the whiny baby you are” Jacob spits at me angrily 

 I shiver at the threat, a tear slips out of my eye as I clean faster trying to make sure everything is spotless.

Becky, My brothers girlfriend looks at me with disgust 

“Babe she's ruining my appetite, just look at her” She whines to my brother 

“She’ll be dead soon enough baby, Shes a fuck up so Im sure she will fuck something Up before Alpha Greenwood gets here” He tells her at a whisper knowing i could still hear him. So I finish cleaning and go to my room.

Alpha Greenwood, That name keeps ringing in my head like it's a super important name.. That must be the Alpha king. He sounds scary. Hopefully He is nice to me..

My door swings open and my father walks in smugly. 

“While the Alpha is here I need you to seem like you are in a loving pack, So I'm giving you your old room back for the rest of the week, Take a shower every other day too so you don't reek like normal.” He says annoyed that he has to be nice to me. 

“On that note, You will be released from your duties. We're having some omegas come in and do everything, You're still not going to be allowed to run around the pack. Food will be brought to you everyday from here on out until he leaves because you look awful , not that itll help much, youre fucking ugly” He yells. “ now go before I change my mind. '' He leaves my room angry.

I quickly get up and run to my old room. I step in and shut the door. Turning on the light I take a deep breath. Nothing has been touched since they moved me to the room with no windows. I smile a little and all the memories come rushing back. I fall to my knees crying, I miss my mom so much. I Miss being loved. But now I'm not worthy of any of it anymore. I'm disgusting.

I go into my old bathroom and see all the new soaps and shampoos. I slowly take my clothes off and look at myself in the mirror, I sob uncontrollably. I have scars up and down my body from the years of abuse. Bruises vaguely there still.. I get myself together and take a warm shower. After that I changed into some clean clothes that were left for me.  I crawl into bed and go right to sleep. God, I missed my bed.

AUTHOR NOTE:

Hello loves! I hope you are enjoying this story! Let me know what you think so far:)