Secret's

I woke up and Xander was still nowhere to be found. I didn't even smell a lingering scent indicating that he didn't even come to bed last night.  I sighed and rolled over a little bit. I checked the time and it was seven am. I decided maybe I should get some breakfast. I got out of bed, got dressed and made my way downstairs to the kitchen.

Odd, I didn't see anyone in the halls or in the kitchen. I'm probably just paranoid because I don't know where Xander is. This place is huge after all.

I look around the kitchen for about ten minutes trying to decide on what to make or eat. I sigh and sit on the counter. I barely saw anything I wanted. Is it just my nerves or is it something else? I let my thoughts wander for a bit.

After I gave myself a panic attack from letting my brain come up with things. I decided on just eating a bowl of cereal. I'm now sitting at the counter just eating my food in silence. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Raya walking by the window. I wave at her and it appears she didnt notice me. I sighed. I'm going to be by myself today.

I finished my food and cleaned my dirty dishes right away. Maybe I can go for a run today. I go back upstairs to Xander’s room to find some clean clothes. I took them into the bathroom with a towel and stripped down for a shower.

After my shower I decided to head outside, Wondering the halls of this gigantic house.

I start hearing yelling coming from a room. The closer I got the louder the yelling was.  I stopped in my tracks. I wonder if I should pop my head in and make sure everything is okay. I debated for a while then decided to knock on the door.

The door swung open to reveal a very disheveled Damon. He shuts the door quickly behind him.

“Hey you, What's wrong” Damon says

“What was all the yelling about?” I asked curiously.

“Ohhh you heard the yelling, uhhhh….” He trails off

“If you plan on lying to me don't even bother.” I say crossing my arms looking him in the eyes.

He sighs “Its business, We aren't supposed to tell you”

I roll my eyes. “Why is everyone yelling or avoiding me?” I ask

“Things are getting heated and i don't think anyone is purposely trying to avoid you” he says defeated.

I shrug “I'll leave you alone about it since you can't tell me but, am i allowed to go for a run?”

He gives me a look and I just know the answer.

“Well what am I supposed to do today then, I haven't seen Xander, Raya didn't see me when I waved at her. I'm going to be bored '' I pout.

“Let me give Raya a call and then you guys can get started on your coronation plans. You'll see Xander tonight after he finishes plans for this….. business.” He smiles softly at me.

I nod. “Tell her i'll be in me and Xander's room”

He smiles and pulls out his phone going back into the room.

I sigh and slowly make my way back to the bedroom. I plop down onto the bed and throw a pillow over my face. My wolf and I severely miss Xander, And i don't know how much longer I can control her. She's gotten a lot stronger recently and has been quite the pain in the ass. She's always wanting to mate with Shadow, and always wants to be close to him. Not that I'm complaining about wanting to be close to him. Hopefully this coronation planning can take my mind off of Xander.