CH2:2

The next lesson that both Rindo and Tosai had to take was gym class.

Now that would normally sound great to boys, but not in this school. Gym spelt disaster.

The head of the gym classes (and everything else related to the gym stuff), was a male teacher called: Suguru Kamoshida.

Frankly, nobody liked him at all. The boys nor the girls.

He was a very harsh teacher who during classes, always went along the borderline of abusing the male students during game sessions which he joined in too. He was never rewarding, and was mostly punishing others. He would always yell and insult others. And the worst thing is, he was never stopped or fired either. Whenever a student wanted to tell on him, he would threaten them so they wouldn't. Everybody was afraid of him.

Another thing was more of a rumour that nobody could really prove to the teachers, or had the courage too do so either. But it was said that during break times or even after school, he would ask the female students for 'favours' in his office. He would threaten them too not to tell any of the other teachers or anyone outside of school either. So they didn't.

So basically; without any of the other teachers knowing, Mr.Suguru was a child abuser and a pedophilic female raper.

Everybody has had enough, but no one could do anything about it. So they just bit their lips and endured it all until they could graduate and finally leave this school for good.

So it was no surprise that both Tosai's and Rindo's mood had dropped when heading to the gyms changing rooms for the boys.

They wouldn't be surprised if the other students looked miserable too when they met up with them all.

"Geez, I almost want to go back to that talking cat." Tosai sighed.

"But we can't. Whatever it was that was going on, getting involved just sounds dangerous. And our gym teacher is already enough for us in school." Rindo remainded him.

"I know..." Sighed Tosai, and they both continued down the hall...

...

It didn't take the class long to be all assembled in the gym hall of the school.

They immediately started to set up and start to play volleyball.

Girls on one side, boys on the other side, and unfortunately for the boys, Mr Suguru was a male so was having a game with their lot.

Even more unfortunately though, he was up again this team right now: Rindo, Tosai and a classmate called Dave.

And they were struggling real bad.

Every hit back that their teacher had thrown back at them with the ball was like a rocket launcher, and he wasn't even trying to be gentle. If anything, he was trying his damn hardest to be as rough as possible, and as if he wanted to break a bone or something.

And so the 3 boys had a hard time returning the hit back because they had to feel the full force of the ball hitting the palms of their hands. It hurt them bad.

But they were afraid to miss, because if they did, the ball would hit their bodies instead, and that would just hurt even more.

And what made it worse was that the teacher was aiming for painful parts of their bodies, and laughing and mocking them as he did so.

What a jerk.

Even the girls on the other side of the hall kept on pausing their games to glance over at the team and give out concerned looks for them. They also muttered in worry if they were going to be okay or even make it out alive or in one piece.

Right at this moment, the ball slammed to the ground just by Tosai's feet as he just barely managed to hop back: "Whoa!!"

"Too slow!" Shouted Mr.Suguru.

The next time around, the ball had bounced off the palms of Dave's hands, and slammed hard into his face: "Wahh!!"

"Pussy pants!!" Mocked Mr.Suguru. "Try harder!"

And then the next time around, Rindo had misjudged the distance and missed the ball. The ball then landed in the pit of Rindo's stomach: "Ugh!!"

Rindo fell to his knees with one arm wrapped around his stomach, winded, with the ball bouncing away from him.

"Pathetic. Come back when you have grown a pair." Mr.Suguru kissed his teeth before walking off.

And the 3 boys stood there in pain and tried to catch their breathe.

...

Back in the gym changing room then, the boys all groaned and sat in their underwear rubbing all of their bruises and cuts.

Tosai was helping Rindo walk to a bench and sit him down before sitting next to him; rubbing his arm in pain: "Ugh, man, I HATE that guy."

Rindo nodded at this, but still seemed to concentrate on willing his stomach pain away. He was surprised his ribs weren't broken at all.

Tosai then looked on over at him then, and asked in concern: "Hey, Rindo, you okay there?"

"Yeah..." Rindo nodded again: "Don't worry. Just get changed." ...

...After changing, Rindo and Tosai walked together out through the door.

But to their dismay, Mr.Suguru was in the hallway.

But he wasn't facing them. He was facing a girl.

They spoke in low voices so no one could hear for a bit, and then he patted her shoulder and held it there. He then led her to his office, and ticked off Tosai.

"Alright that's it. No more-" He began to stomp towards them, but then Rindo wrapped his arms around Tosai: "Don't dude! Please!"

Tosai tried to struggle out of his friends arms, but once he heard him grunt in pain, he gave up and stayed still.

Rindo let him go: "You know it'll only make things worse."

"I know..." Tosai looked down in frustration.

He tightened his fist.

One day that teacher HAD to pay. Just had too.