Chapter-10

Everyone in the cafeteria fell silent and Lucas groaned in pain, just then Mina butt in and said-"Well, we have new students Lucas how can you not be good to them just because that slut decided to throw her hands on them, it's not there fault" she...

Everyone in the cafeteria fell silent and Lucas groaned in pain, just then Mina butt in and said-"Well, we have new students Lucas how can you not be good to them just because that slut decided to throw her hands on them, it's not there fault" she said and smirked but she didn't knew what was coming for her. Jennie fumed in anger at her words.

Jennie threw her iced coffee on her face and the students burst out laughing, where as Mina was too shocked to react. 

Jennie-"Know where you belong to you piece of shit" she said through gritted teeth,

Mina-"Yah you bitch how dare you!!" she shouted and her make up fell off from her cakey face.

Lisa-"Well serves right, now will you dump yourself in the bin. It would ne easy for us to clean" she said and every one started laughing.

Mina tried to throw her hands on Jennie and Lisa but someone gripped her collar tightly and jerked her hard on the ground. 

Soo-ah was standing firmly and the cafeteria went silent as soon as she glared at them. Where as Mina was more than pissed her minions helped her stand up but her bratty self threw her hands on them and pushed them away whereas Soo-ah was unbothered.

Mina-"Look here the slut has arrived back, what are you doing here Soo-ah why aren't hiding in your burrow" she said mocking Soo-ah.

Mina-"What do you even think of yourself, you are just a trash. No one wants you, no one ever will, even Jason left you coz you are nothing but a piece of shit, a fucking prostitute" every one gasped at the mention of Jason and the name she just called Soo-ah, he was present there watching the entire drama, he squinted his eyes at mentioning of his name.

 Bang pink was watching this both angry and confused coz as far as they saw Jackson always tailed Soo-ah to get her back. But every one fell into deep silence because of the next thing Mina said.

Mina-"What to expect from a bitch trash like you, well we can't even blame this all on you. Your mom must have taught you all this, she was another one of those gold diggers wasn't she!? a bloody slut!" 

This was the last string she held, her eyes grew dark and her fists clenched she looked directly in her eyes and her eyes was blood shot red where as Mina whose smirked dropped as soon as she looked in Soo-ah's eyes.

Soo-ah tilted her head slightly picking Psychopaths vibes, she walked towards Mina who took steps back but she halted on her steps when she saw Soo-ah grabbing a glass bottle. She took steps towards her and bend down at her level. Mina was terrified to bones just by the aura Soo-ah gave. She raised the bottle and Mina closed her eyes waiting for the pain of bottle smash on her head be.

But it never happened, she opened her eyes to see Soo-ah broke the bottle in her hands as she clenched it too firmly. She smirked, and said-"Don't do things to which  you can't bear the consequences." she tilted her head but the smirk was gone "Take your words back" she said in a dangerously cold tone sending shivers down spine to everyone. Mina was too shocked to listen to her she kept looking at the blood on her hand.

Mina-"I-I t-take m-yy w-ord-d-s  b-a-ck" she said stammering hard. There was a long silence in the cafeteria.

Soo-ah-"Well I don't feel satisfied" she said and everyone was shocked to see this new side of her. 

In a blink Soo-ah grabbed her hairs with a calm expression which scared her even more. She made Mina stand and grabbed her neck digging her nails in her neck, her grip was firm which made blood ooze out from her neck, she was fiddling in her grip. Soo-ah kept choking her neck when she felt someone trying to drag her away but she removed his hand and yanked it back. 

Jin once again tried to seperate them but only to be receive a glare from Soo-ah. He stepped ahead regardless but Yoongi signed him not to.

A voice ranged out in the entire cafeteria which snapped her out of the darkness she was encaged in.

??-"KIM SOO-AH"