Chapter-74

It was evening time, Soo-ah was sitting near the pool watching the sun set in peace. Her body felt warm and cozy as warmness engulfed her. It has been a week since her breakdown, BTS and black pink never let her out of sight and she has been on rest. Much needed one, it gave her time to heal and think more clearly. The hallucinations are still there and no one knows about it as she haven't told anyone. She sighed in peace and closed her eyes enjoying the moment when a blanket was draped on her shoulders lightly, she looked at the person to see Jin. She smiled lightly as the older sat next to her, she put her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. Jin smiled looking at her antics and caressed her hair lightly.

"Flower let's go inside, we are having a movie marathon." he said and pecked her forehead. She nodded her head and went inside with him as the troop settle on the couches in the theatre room, with Tannie and Carmel. Soo-ah smiled softly as she looked the cute little thing, "Caramel, come to mommy." she said as Caramel jumped at her and snuggled to her making her smile. Suga sat next to her and said-"Vincenzo wasn't lying when he said you two have a daughter." Soo-ah discarded his comment as she lifted Caramel and put her in his lap and said-"You two look like each other." and smirked at his annoyed expression while the others burst out laughing.

He glared at her and launched himself on her, Soo-ah giggled and said-"Sorry oppa!!" The other siblings looked at the two fondly, "Okay stop bickering! And let's start the movie

He glared at her and launched himself on her, Soo-ah giggled and said-"Sorry oppa!!" The other siblings looked at the two fondly, "Okay stop bickering! And let's start the movie." Jennie said. The two sat back and the movie started, it was a typical emotional love story. 

The scene came when the girl was watching the guy she love marry someone else as she carried his child. "WTF!?" she said with an annoyed face, Jin and Jisso glared at her and said in unison-"Language young lady." "No seriously! What is wrong with her! Why the hell is she just watching and hurting herself without confronting him!" she said annoyed. Jimin, Tae and Jungkook chuckled but Rose and Lisa looked at her and Rose said-"Then what should she do?" She looked at her puzzled and waved ger hand in air. "I don't know!? Knock the girl out and marry him." she said as the others chuckled. "But he was willingly marrying to keep her safe." Jisso said with a chuckle, Soo-ah furrowed her brows and said-"By hurting her? Nah! he is just giving up like that without a fight." "What will you do if you were in her situation?" Jimin asked. "Kill him and then be a widow for the rest of my life." she said shrugged like it was the most casual thing in the world, the others looked at her in shock but Suga smirked and said-"I taught her well!"

"I feel bad for Vincenzo." Namjoon said with a chuckle, Soo-ah gasped and turned to him "Oppa! What do you mean you  feel bad for him! Do you think I'll stay quiet if he dared to cheat on me!?" Namjoon shook his head in panick and said-"Kiddo! I didn't mean that! It's just that he wouldn't cheat on you and if he didn't you didn't have to do anything, we will handle him." Soo-ah looked at him with squinted eyes but turned her attention back to the screen as Namjoon sighed in relief, Hoseok snickered and whispered-"Yah the great Namjoon is scared of his little sister." Namjoon rolled his eyes and whisper yelled-"Shut up asshole!"