Chapter-62

Soo-ah had a massive headache, but she didn't cared. It was all normal for her, she picked an outfit and had a cold shower. 

She came down and directly left for school not wanting to wait for the others

She came down and directly left for school not wanting to wait for the others. She came inside the empty auditorium and dumped her bag in a side. Forgetting all her worries, she started to practice for the fest. 

Meanwhile in the mansion-

The siblings (exc. Suga) were waiting for Soo-ah to come down but a maid came and said-"Young master, Young miss left early in the morning." "Did she eat anything?" Jin asked. "No young master." she said and left. They were having breakfast when Lisa said-"Well, Jin hyung are you still mad at her?" Jin sighed and said-"I'm not mad, I'm never mad at you guys, But you don't understand what's good for you and what's bad. She started drinking alcohol at an early age and it's not good for her health." They nodded in understanding, "Hyung, don't shout at her or scold her. She was feeling down yesterday." Jennie said. Jin nodded and they left.

TIME SKIP-

Soo-ah spent her first half rehearsing, she went towards cafeteria as it was lunch break.

She bought the usual lunch and sat on a vacade table, the food was making her gag. She felt someone pat her head, she looked up to see everyone except Suga as he had gone to Japan for some work. Jin threw the canteen food away and gave her a lunch box. "Why did you leave without having break fast?" Jin asked. Soo-ah sighed and said-"Do you want to scold me?" Jin looked at her and said-"No" She looked back at him with confusion, "Why?" she asked. "You don't like getting scolded so no." he said. "The others don't like it too but you still scold them." she reasoned. Jin didn't wanted to scare her so he thought not to scold her but Soo-ah thought he didn't care about her enough to scold her, her insecurities eating her alive. Before Jin could reply someone came over and said-"Sunbae, we have to start the music practice." the boy said to Soo-ah and Jin. The two nodded and left the discussion untouched, they walked towards the stage area and Jin clapped his hands to gather attention. Suga wasn't here for a while so another girl was here to replace him. Vincenzo had to go to the head quarters so he wasn't present here either. 

They were practicing for an hour when Soo-ah got a call, she answered the call and voice said-"Hey Soo-ah." "Who is this?" she asked. The person on the other line chuckled darkly and said-"Phoenix." she froze in her place. "What do you want?" she said as her eyes began to het dark and cold. "Oh honey, you are no fun. We will talk about what I want later, for now you just have to pay me back. You knw you gave me a huge loss when you break in Del-Luna, and now I broke in your company." her eyes went wide. "And not just that, Time Bomb, just 30 mins and..........Tick. Tok, Tick. Tok." he hung up. She broke into a sprint and ran towards her car leaving the others. "SOO-AH! WAIT!!" Jin yelled but she drove away. 

She was driving in an insane speed, as soon as the company came in view she sighed in relief. She looked at her watch, '09:58 mins left' She ran out of the car and towards the main employee department. "Evacuate the building in five minutes." she yelled and the employee's began to run out of the building. The company security was taking the other employee's out and she was standing out of her company calling Ji Hoon. Suddenly, she head Mrs. Choi's voice. "Soo-ah, Soobin is inside." she said. She ran back to check on the other floor, only 4 mins were left. She cursed and yelled-"SOOBIN!!!!" she looked around when a hooded figure came in front of her. He was a bulky men and behind him was Soobin who was knocked out.

She rolled her eyes and took of her over shirt. The today started hand combat, although he was bulky and strong Soo-ah was the one who was dominating him. She punched him in the nose and elbowed his rib harshly. It took her a minute or two to knock him out. She checked the time and only a minute remained. She picked Soobin and ran towards the entrance when Ji Hoon came into the view and helped her. Soon the building blasted to shreds.

 She called JB, "JB! Call for an immediate city lock down

 She called JB, "JB! Call for an immediate city lock down. Complete lock down! Send few men for back and help." she hung up when suddenly her head made contact with a cold metal surface. She held her head and collapsed on the floor, the person who hit her looked at her with hatred. 

"Bloody-Betrayer." he spat angrily. 

The man's phone rung with a text that read-'Take her to the mansion, Jimin.'