CHAPTER 22

Mikaella

The days passed by so quickly. The music video was done and was a success. I received a lot of praises from the staff and the directors. I just felt so happy and relieved that I didn't disappoint them.

Oh, to be able to finally breath now that everything were done. My mind can finally be at peace. 

"Ella~ssi, we're going to the nearest restaurant later for dinner. You should join us! We're gonna celebrate together with the staff." DK asked as we were walking back to our rooms.  I was strolling at the beach earlier and we bumped into each other.

"Really? Of course, I would love to! I'll be there."

He smiled at my response. "Great! We'll see you later!"

He bid his goodbye and ran off. He said he's in a hurry as he needs to record a vlog with the other members. 

Minutes after DK leaves, I received a call from Steffi.

"Hey, Steff" I greeted in excitement. Its been a while since we talked to each other.

"Ella! How are you doing? I miss you so much. I can't wait for you to come back."

I jokingly rolled my eyes and laugh. "You sounded like my boyfriend. You know that?"

I heard her laughing. Though I can also feel her rolling her eyes at the same time. "Yeah, I just want you to feel that you are being missed, you know." She replied. "Anyway, I know we have a lot to catch up but I bet this is much important. I called you because I heard that your parents found out about your detention."

"What?!" I tightly gripped my phone hearing her last words.

Oh no. I'm done. I am so done.

"Yeah, I'm in school right now and one of our classmates told me that they came here earlier." She continued. "They said your parents talked to Mr. Song."

I felt that my world just torn into pieces. Once they found out, it will be the end of me. My dad will never let me pass this time.

Oh gosh. "Steff, I'm literally freaking out right now. How did they--"

I held my breath as I received another call. My mom. I didn't even have the time to process everything yet, here she comes.

"Steff, mom's calling. I'll talk to you later, okay?"

She sighed. "Its gonna be alright, Ella. Whatever happens, you can always talk to me. Be safe there, okay? Love you, girl. Bye."

I nodded and ended her call. I even hesitated for a second if I should answer my mom, but I have no choice.

"Mom, I --"

"Come home." It wasn't even a statement. It's more of an order. "I don't care where you are right now, but you need to be home today." She added. Her anger was really visible from her words.

"Mom, I'm in Jeju right now. I can't go home."

She scoffed and without a second, she sarcastically replied. "Great place to unwind for a lady whose slowly failing in her class." Her words made me stop. That is not true. I am not failing. It was just part of my punishment. "Your dad is tracking you right now. We'll send a chopper at your hotel within 30minutes. One of our staff will fetch you there, so get ready and start packing your bags."

"But mom! Can't you just wait for tomorrow?" I reprimanded. "I'm with Jeonghan. Please just let me stay for the day. I promise, I'll come home tomorrow." I just hope that the 'Jeonghan' card will pass through them.

Or not. "Pack you stuff now, Mikaella. Our chopper already departed." And with that, she hung up.

Great.