CHAPTER 4

Mikaella's POV

"Unnie! Our seat is over there!"

I was brought back to my senses when Jeohee suddenly screamed in whisper near my ear. Good thing she was able to pull me with her before I get lost with Jeonghan's presence again. I give her my thanks and sat on our seat just behind the artists' area

Now this is more like it. Sitting meters apart from the people you adore from afar.

"Ahhh!!!! Dino oppa!!! I'm here!" Jeohee suddenly screamed when all of the Seventeen members waved on our direction. 

My hands were itching so much, aching to wave them back like how the other fans were going crazy around us. I want him to see me happily supporting and cheering for him and his team. I want him to know that I am here. But my body is frozen in spot feeling shy that he might see me going insane for his attention, like I really was.

When Jeohee felt my silence beside her, she suddenly nudged my arm. "Unnie, wave at them too. Jeonghan oppa is looking at us, look!"

She was right. The moment I averted my gaze at them, Jeonghan was certainly looking at our side. He looked so freaking handsome like he always is. Wearing those precious smile that never fails to make me feel like I'm floating in the air.

Getting too much happy, I excitedly waved my carat bong at them and screamed his name with heart's content. I could not contain what I felt and I just found myself squeaking in my seat when I saw Jeonghan's mischievous smile while looking at me. It was like everything stopped and all I could see is only me and him. But then, it flipped when I saw him suddenly furrowing his eyebrows as if he was looking for someone against the glimmering lights.

"Jojo, I think he recognized us." I immediately told Jeohee in whisper.

"I don't think so unnie. He can't see us clearly on this side. Plus, we're wearing our masks." She whispered me back.

I nodded in response and adjusted on my seat. I continued to wave my carat bong in a more delicate way. After a short while, all the members of Seventeen, turned their attention back to the stage. 

Jeohee and I were enjoying each stages of the different artists. We were shouting and cheering happily on our seats getting hyped in each performances. As we were waiting for the GFriend to perform, Jeohee told me that she wanted to go to the bathroom. 

"Do you want me to go with you?" I asked her as she handed me her carat bong.

She shook her head lightly and smiled. "I'm alright unnie. I'll be back in a minute, don't worry." I gave her a questioning look after hearing her answer. "I promise, I won't do anything stupid. I will be back."

"Jojo, I'm telling you." I warned her. Seventeen is not here and I'm pretty sure they're probably preparing for their performance at their dressing room. Knowing this girl, I'm pretty sure this evening won't end without her doing anything just to get close to Dino. "Don't let Jeonghan see you please. He will scold the both of us."

She just gave me a sly smirk and left. I sighed in defeat and put her carat bong inside my bag. My instincts really makes me want to follow her but I decided to knock it off and stayed in my seat. 

GFriend was already done with their beautiful performance but Jeohee is still out of sight. She hasn't come back and I'm starting to get worried. Heaving a deep sigh, I picked up my bag and put my carat bong inside, deciding to check her at the bathroom. There's no telling that she might be locked up inside or got lost. 

I arrived at the comfort room and knock each door but she wasn't there. I also checked the other bathrooms that caught my eyes, but still there's no Jeohee. Her phone was also suspiciously off which made me more annoyed. I bet this girl is doing something out of the plan again.