4. Extinct of the fang pack III

As the warriors of the mount pack ran through the bush in haste, hungry for the blood of their enemy. west led his pack warriors into the border of the fang pack on getting there the entire place was filled with gore's of the fallen fighters both the ones of the enemy and friends.

The last fighting warriors was the beta who looks like he's about to give up and let the enemy devour him he was in his human form clearly he was exhausted to keep his wolf form stable.

With anger west and his men ran into the field not sparing their prey.

The last standing men were brought down in no time the beta was rescue and some other surviving warriors, by the time west found the remains of Marie he was totally out of it he screamed so loud that his pack members felt it in their bones .

His beta made report that Alpha Jed body was found and they were bringing his body to their realm.

"Ava? Everything will be alright"
Elena said to Ava who still sat numb on her chair.

"Luna the Alpha is back"
One of the working omega said to Elena, Ava rush out almost pushing Elena out of the way.

Hunter was the first to walk in he looks sad and tired he avoided looking at Ava, Andrews follow behind him and also avoided Ava stare , Ava stood at the end of the stairs watching with wide eyes expecting to see her mom and dad Walk in next. She stood expectantly.

West walk in his head down his shoulders sagging his eyes looking puffy and red.

The next thing that was wheel in was the body of both her parents. Placed side by side each other. Ava walk forward completely numb and emotionless her mother was in a bad state but she seem not to notice cause she seemed to have lost focus of her surrounding, the next thing they saw was Ava passing out.

"Ava!!!"
"Ava!"
"Ava!!!!!"

They all screamed.
The next day was the funeral of Alpha Jed and Luna Marie. The remaining surviving members of the fang pack was searched for and brought to the mount pack.

Lots of women and children and old member of the fang pack was being arranged into their new home.
Norman was being taken care of by the pack healer.

Allies from other packs was invited to the funeral .

Silver Djokovic the Alpha who has the biggest and largest pack in the supernatural realm made his self present in the funeral of the fang pack leaders.

Silver and Alpha Jed were partners in the human realm they weren't particularly friends but the were both involved in the same business.

"I heard the princess of the fang pack survived the attack"

One of the Luna from other packs said to her friend.

"Yeah I wonder how she survived she don't even have a wolf to begin with"

The other lady said to her friend back.

"Isn't it obvious her parents died saving her."

A beta mate said interrupting the ladies.

Silver eyes remained closed as he try understanding the situation.

A wolf less she wolf, interesting he thought.

" Do you think she was also cursed like the Alpha of silver pack the Luna whisper to her friends".

Silver eyes opened his wolf peeking it head on the surface the ladies look away shaking in fear.

" Why do women always like gossiping"
Dave silver beta said, he turn to see Sasha his mate giving him a death looks.

"Some women," he corrected himself ,Liam silver gamma chuckled.

The family of the deceased came down the hallway silver watched them as they came out one after the other, the deceased Luna four brothers which two was Alpha, west and warden who was Alpha of grey pack. And the other males one was general Derek of moon pack and the other a gymnastics coach in river pack they were all distributed in different packs.

Next was Alpha Jed sister Rey holding up a a girl who seems to have been hit by a moving hurricane, she was Alpha Jed daughter the wolf less she wolf as people address her. silver wolf purr at the sight of her which was rather strange.

"Mine" it growls

Impossible he has waited for eternity to meet his mate, he was cursed to remain immortal and to never find balance between his human self and wolf self

"Mine" he groan out low as he watch Ava stood among the crowds of people giving their sympathy.
She looks up and their eyes met but she wasn't looking at him directly she seems to be spacing out.

Her eyes were puffy and red but she isn't crying she hasn't even mourned her parents yet and her face looks strangely calm. Which wasn't good in her situation she was a ticking time bomb waiting to explode and if the tears isn't gotten out of her she could do the unexpected and nobody was going to like that.

........................................
Please like and support my story
Thanks for your support Guys.