7. sticking to Ava II

Silver walk through the hallway searching for Ava he could perceive her sweet lavender scent faint around the hallway. He Walk further into the hallway which brought him directly to the upper floor of the building where the attic is located.
He spotted her with her witch friend or whoever she is to Ava.

On seeing silver Sarah stood up and was not ready to leave Ava with the Alpha.

Silver was staring at Ava when he notice the witch not leaving.
She was adamant about staying.
Ava noticing the tension turn to see silver. She frown on seeing him which he wasn't happy about, his wolf growls in disapproval.

"Alpha?"

"Leave", he snapped.

"Why should she,"Ava snapped back.
His wolf didn't like that tone,he was starting to get pissed off, his mate was making it hard for him, he just wants her proximity why is it so hard. Alright he has to calm he can't afford to get angry he doesn't want her seeing what he can do when he gets mad.

"I will go clean your room",Sarah said not wanting to get on the Alpha bad side, he isn't feared for nothing.

After Sarah made her way out, silver walk closer to Ava, she stood up ready to go with Sarah when silver pulled her back.

"Please stay" he said in a soothing soft tone.
Ava pulled her hand away from him and sat back down on the swing chair at the attic which was giving a clear view of the night sky.
There was silent between them silver sat on a nearby chair taking in Ava features, he knows she wouldn't like his proximity although he was dying to touch her again.He did touch her just now but the long sleeves hood she wore was an obstruction he only felt a tingle of the spark.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"You are beautiful", Ava was dumb folded at his blunt reply. She stares at him blinking hard before looking away, she look up to the stars

"Why are you still around? every one left for their home already"

"What your name?"
He asked her from the blue. He already knew her name but he wanted to hear her say her name.

"You don't seem to like being questioned"

"Am an Alpha no one dares question me", silver said.

"Yeah very arrogant".

"What did you call me",he narrowed his eyes.

"You are arrogant", she replied again.

Silver smiled she had gut, she doesn't seem to be scared of him that relieving . She acts very natural with him.

"What funny", she asks rasing a brow.

"Nothing"

'Dinner is served,' silvers was mind linked.

" I apologize for being a nuisance earlier today.
Ava stare at him not replying.

"Am silver by the way", he introduced.

"I know you, wait ain't you that celebrity in New York?"

" That me", silver smile thinking he finally gain some point.

"Oh"

"Oh?"

"Hmm I mean I use to wonder why you bother with humane things, you must be bored you lived long enough so you already adapt to the human ways of living".

" Well that wasn't what I expected you to say", silver seem surprise at her nonchalant words.

" What you want me to fan girl over you am not faze by you".

Silver was dumb folded, no one has ever spoken to him in such manner. People always watch their words around him. But here his mate seem to be a rabbit who isn't scared of the lion .

"Let go get you something to eat"

"Who told you am hungry",
Her stomach growl.Silver chuckled.

" Don't laugh"

"I won't , let go Grab some meal", he said.

They both walk out the attic into the main building , Ava led him into the the dining room. Where they had dinner with the rest.

"Days pass and silver work was starting to pile up some rouges was spotted on his pack so they were taken to detention and his presence was needed, his business in the human world , Sasha had left to handle them but his presence was needed.
He hasn't seen his mate for the pass two days.

His phone rang out and he pick at the third ring .

"Alpha Philip is in our pack and he demand your presence he's refusing to see any of us",Dave said he was back in their pack.

"What does he want?"

"He refused to say"

"Alright he can await me in one of the guest room, I will be there in no time".
The line went off.

"Pack our luggage, we're leaving in the next twenty minutes ",he said to his gamma.

Standing in front of mount pack Alpha apartment was west and his mate with their sleeping pup in her hands, Ava stood beside the witch.

Silver stare at Ava taking in her features , it kills him to leave her here but he can't afford to let his enemy know who she is to him or she will be in grave danger.

"Keep her safe or this place becomes history", silver said to west.

"I will"

He stare at Ava one last time before turning.

"My name is Havana"

" Be safe silver" Ava said to silver.
The words she spoke warmed his heart to know she cares about his safety.

"I will Havana", he assured her smiling . He entered his car and the driver drove out mount pack.
Ava turn and made her way back in.