══ஓ13ஓ══

Author's POV

Author's POV

It's been a day since what happened in the park, since Jin's encounter with Namjoon. The next day was strange and curiosity-filled for Jin since his brain couldn't help but constantly think with slight excitement, about how Namjoon was going to win his heart. He was already imagining his disappointed and dismal face after finally realising that no matter how hard he tries, he could never win the heart of a person like Jin.

Now, currently, there sat two handsome males in a huge empty cafe's second floor. They were sitting near the glass window while one of them was staring at the rain that was pouring furiously just after a few moments after his arrival and the other just inhaled all the brownies and drinks he ordered.

Jin had been practically disturbed and forcefully called to a cafe right under his apartment complex by his one and only friend. The judge hated going to places with people in his free time but his friend just had to nag and persuade him to get here. Why? Because he wanted to spend time with Jin regardless of it being a Thursday evening. Such a nice bestie! ^^

Since it was late and Jin just had to go down outside his complex a little, he didn't bother changing into anything too fancy but instead an oversized pink Adidas hoodie and a pair of grey sweatpants. Didn't know a person like him could also look so fluffy in colours like that and especially with those huge round glasses.

Jin sighed as he kept admiring the rain silently. Rain brought him the greatest comfort, peace, and calmness in his chaotic life. It was a natural way for him to make his enraged brain slightly more relaxed and at ease.

Yoongi ate his brownies diligently as he eyed the person in front of him, from time to time.

The shorter person had a natural milk-pale face which easily contrasted any make-up he'd put on it without having to even use concealer. His jawline was well defined but at times his cute round cheeks would make him look like a soft fluffy boiled dumpling which would be too precious to be eaten.

The man also had blond bleached hair which he preferred to keep so that he could dye his hair other colours but he still loved having his iconic blond hair cause well, we can all agree that he looked sexier in it.

He had cat eyes which were just visual evidence that in his past life he was most definitely a cat, including his habits and personality. The man also had that natural bad boy gangster look and flirting habit that would attack any girl or guy's heart in just a few seconds.

Both of his ears were filled with earrings that surrounded his entire earlobes. His bottom lip was also pierced and had a lip ring at the ring corner of his mouth. And last but not least, his right eyebrow had piercings as well, which were covered with two eyebrow rings. The man loved rings so much that most of his fingers were also littered with designer silver accessories that had chains which connected to a few more rings in his fingers.

Yoongi also had tattoos all around his neck and more around his torso and back. He also had a lot more on his forearms. But he preferred to keep all of them covered up in the formal clothes he wore daily to his work due to his profession.