══ஓ21ஓ══

Author's POV

Author's POV

Byun Baekyung had given his most valued team of assassins a well-disguised space to work at. It was somewhere far from the main city, somewhere near the mountains, but leaning more inside the woods. The building was constructed intelligently to be disguised between nature both in broad daylight and in the darkness of night. The building including all the heavily tinted windows were bulletproof. It was engineered to be resistant to bomb explosions and earthquakes.

Baekyun and his team must have truly known the value of these agents and the secrecy of this mission as a whole.

The house was fairly big with a modern exterior and decent interior that made anyone believe that this was definitely not the temporary residence of 4 high-profiled assassins. But that was just a visual cover. It was the floors after the basement that hid most of the advanced technical machines. The most expensive of PCs set up for the Intelligence experts. Various machines operated to help in producing the most perfect disguises for the agents. Pieces of equipment assisted in generating gadgets and all sorts of things.

Currently, the 4 special agents were working on their own individual tasks. Occasionally assisting each other with some work if they required any help. No matter how much they hated each other outside of work, professionalism mattered in teamwork settings, so they did what was required to make things keep running smoothly without any unwanted conflicts.

Agust was invested in making a weapon that will kill both of the first two targets. It was a micro bomb which didn't completely have the elements of a normal bomb. No, it was practically close to being considered as a biological weapon, but it wasn't one exactly. The bomb was about the size of a pea, the shape of a very tiny chunk of a cookie, and the colour of Oreo biscuits, making it difficult for it to even be considered a bomb.

The said weapon had fluids inside that were tightly sealed inside a rough shell that would burst open on the press of a single command. The fluids were acidic chemicals and bacteria that would create a deadly combination with the acids of one's stomach itself that would take a person's life in less than seconds. So yeah, in a way it COULD be considered a biological weapon as mentioned before. And since the man was working with such dangerous chemicals and substances, he was obviously in a confined lab on the same floor, which had everything he'd need.

On the other hand, we had Levinor. The devil in disguise was at the very moment creating glasses and lenses with digitised information inside them. It was so that they could easily have the 3D map of the area, along with security system information, profiles of all the guests there and much more. It was also a form of activating commands and communication between the 4 agents.

Yes, this wasn't Levinor's speciality, but over the centuries he had seen intelligence technology develop very closely (it was just one of his personal interests he developed over time). And he had seen and studied how to generate delicate gadgets like these and fit millions of pieces of information inside them regardless of how small the device was.