══ஓ14ஓ══

Author's POV

Author's POV

There walked two supernatural beings through the wild pathways of the biggest royal garden, which was located in the kingdom of Frocendia. It was one of the greatest kingdoms that was in hell. And if not mentioned before, Namjoon belonged to that Kingdom. Yes, the young devil could have become a king and have had a kingdom of his own. But according to Namjoon, he already had too much on his plate and currently was not in the mood of ruling a kingdom just yet, regardless of loving the idea dearly.

Namjoon and the other person beside him walked through the dark and dense garden that was packed with nature that was beyond horrifyingly dangerous.

The plants could literally eat a whole human or animal without any hesitation. They could also harm dark angels or demons that didn't have the spell to stop them from attacking or were just too weak. But of course, the aggressive nature couldn't do a single harm when Devil Levinor was around. Cause well, the essence that came out of him was even familiar to hell's nature itself. So nothing in the universe will enable them to harm Levinor or anyone with him, unless...he wants it to do so.

The two also had the spells and enough power to not get harmed by the power of these measly natural things.

The sky was filled with the usual grey clouds. But this time, they were slightly lighter and seemed to be in more of a happy and less evil mood due to how less crowded the permanently dark sky was. Regardless of remaining dark all the time, the sky in hell sometimes did become a little lighter. For example, being in a shade of light silver, supposedly. It was not usual, but it wasn't rare for it to happen either.

Fireflies were also wandering around as if admiring the dark view along with the other two beings.

"I missed you, Jimin. It's been so long since we last met." Namjoon spoke quietly as sincerity was audible in his calm voice.

The said male who was way shorter than him gave him a slightly surprised look and then chuckled with a heart-warming crescent moon smile which basically made his eyes sink and disappear. Often Namjoon wondered whether the shorter one could even see when he smiled like this (which he often did).

"Well, I'm honoured you missed me, your highness!" Jimin cheered as he jokingly addressed him in a formal manner.

"Oh cut the formalities, you dwarf! Your the only person that's not allowed to call me like that, so you better be grateful for the privilege and use it" Namjoon scolded, his voice sounding with clear yet playful strictness.

"But how can I not? I literally just came back and the first thing I hear around all the kingdoms is that the new Devil has been finally crowned. And I immediately knew that it was none other than my very best friend, Kim Namjoon! So I just HAD to pay my honours as well, you know,"

A big bright proud smile formed once again on formed on Jimin's plump red lips. He was indeed really proud of his closest friend.

"Whatever! But I still want you to be addressing me like you always did. No matter how much I like being called that, you're still not doing that, bitch." Joon pouted as he crossed his arms and kept looking ahead.