Chapter 49

No I don't....

George was freaking out. 

He couldn't stop thinking about it the whole ride home. Dream's sentence echoed in his brain. 

"You'd make an interesting parent"

"George?" 

No. He was joking right? 

"George."

Yeah. Yeah he was jo—

"George!" Dream yelled. George jumped and quickly looked over at Dream. "Are you okay?"Dream asked, slightly concerned.

"Yeah...yeah sorry I zoned out." George weakly laughed. Dream hummed and nodded. 

"Well we're home." Dream smiled. George nodded and got out of the car. 

Alright just ask him about it seriously just ask. 

Nopeeee! 

Dream followed George up the stairs and to the room, it was normal now so no one asked questions.

"George?" Dream asked, slowly shutting the door behind him. 

"Yeah?" George asked as he flopped down on the bed. 

"Is something wrong?" Dream cautiously asked. George sighed. It didn't do him any good to lie it's best to just come out and address the problem. 

"What did you mean by what you said when we were watching the movie?" George asked. George furrowed his eyebrows. 

"What'd I say." Dream laughed.

Don't make me repeat it 

Ugh. You idiot. 

"You um...said I would be an 'interesting parent'...what uh....what did you mean by that?" Georgeslowly asked. Dream furrowed his eyebrows.

"I mean you'd be an interesting parent the way you talked with Sapnap. It was funny." Dreamlaughed.

Ohhh, you idiot. 

"Yeah but...you said 'would make' like..you know.." George trailed off.

"I didn't mean to offend you George if that's what you're getting at. I'm sorry." Dream nervously smiled. 

"No no, you didn't offend me I just...ummm..." 

Just say it he's being an idiot.

"Did you mean later on in the future like..like you want kids?" George asked. Dream's eyes widened a bit.

"Uh..I-I mean I've never..never thought about it..." Dream mumbled, scratching the back of his head. His face had a light tint of pink.

"But do you want..kids?" George asked. Dream winced a bit.

"I hope this isn't a deal breaker..." Dream mumbled. "But no. No I don't..." Dream nervously explained. "But I mean if you want one then that's fine I mean maybe I'd like one! Who knows!"Dream quickly explained. George let out a sigh of relief.

"Okay..." George whispered. 

"I'm sorry..that's not what you were hoping for right?" Dream asked, wincing a bit. 

"No actually the opposite. I feel the same. I don't want one. I mean I can't take care of myself much as a kid." George laughed. Dream smiled.

"Okay..okay great now that's settled." Dream smiled. George laughed and nodded. "I like this."Dream smiled, slowly walking towards George.

"Me too." George laughed, standing up from the bed and meeting Dream. Dream smiled and pulled George in, wrapping his arms around George's waist. He then leaned down and waited. George connected their lips.

"Why do you do that?" George asked once they parted lips. 

"Do what?" Dream smiled. 

"Wait for me to do it? You're allowed to kiss me." George laughed, rolling his eyes. Dream sighed and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm not gonna stop." Dream smiled. 

"I knew you wouldn't." George sighed. 

words 508

A really short chapter, but the next one is coming later tonight!!