Different ending

This is 1/3 part for the different ending! DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT A VERY SAD ENDING!!

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

In a period of 6 months after George and Dream got married, they started talking about revealing George's voice. The fans knew they go married and George was talking more. Dream had already face revealed so they could do more stuff outside the house. So George voice revealing looked like the next best step.

"George I mean it, you should share your lovely voice with the world. Your simps will increase by 200%!!" Dream said while laying in bed with George.

"I mean, I could, but what would be the point? It's not like we need the views."

"No, I know" Dream responded back. "But you could be in our videos and come onto our streams and actually participate. And you always wanted to do that blind/mute/deaf challenge where you are the deaf one? If you voice reveal we can go thru with that!"

"Fine, I'll think about it." George said giving Dream a kiss on his forehead.

This talk would go on for weeks when finally George agreed to do a voice reveal. They would make it a big thing just like Dream's face reveal. After doing the video, editing, and hyping it up they finally posted it, exactly 8 months after Dream's face reveal.

"They are going to love you George." Dream said while putting his phone down and taking George's phone so that they could have the night without social media.

"Okay, I trust you"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

The day after the video, George got trending, but for the wrong reasons. #HisVoiceIsUgly #UglyGeorge #GeorgeNoVoice #VoiceNotFound were trending all for bad reasons. Dream woke up first with a crying husband next to him. Dream asked what was wrong and all he got was the Twitter trending page shoved in his face.

That was a turning point for George. After years of being muted and then finally being able to speak for just over a year, just to get mocked for your voice after. 

Days went by and Dream noticed George become more silent every minute.

The first day after revealing he would talk and yell at Sapnap for stealing his food.  the 2nd day it was just talking and when Sapnap tried to eat his food he just gave him a glare. On the 3rd day George started nodding more to things and only he would only talk if necessary and on the 4th day he stopped responding with words entirely. 

"George?" George looked up from where he was sitting on the bed looking up at Dream.

"Maybe you should schedule another appointment with the therapist. She helped you last time when you weren't talking." Dream said.

George got his phone out and after typing he gave it back to Dream.

'No need, this time I'm choosing to stay silent forever. Last time it was because I wanted to speak, but couldn't. Now I just don't want to. Ever.' 

"Oh.. that's fine if you don't want to talk, we can go back to texts or even get some technology that talks for you." Dream looked at George with hopeful eyes. George went back to typing.

'Let's stay with the texts, I don't want anything talking for me. I want to stay muted.'

This shattered Dream's heart. He would not hear George ever again. After getting used to his laugh and yelling, rants about anything and everything it just stopped.