Chapter 50!!

It had already been 3 weeks into Sapnap and George's visit. 

Eventually, Sapnap decided he had to get back into streaming, so Dream allowed Sapnap to use his setup whenever he wanted to, and the same with George for coding. Although, George didn't use it very much. Sapnap only used it about 2 times. 

But finally, it was time for a discussion...

"Okay...so..when do you guys...want to you know..go home? I know we said 1-2 months but I really like living with you guys" Dream asked, a slight frown on his face.

"Ugh same, I don't want to leave!" Sapnap groaned.

"Me too. I like it here. With you guys." George frowned. Dream smiled.

"Then don't leave." He smiled. "We should just ship all your stuff out here and you guys can move in." Dream smiled. Sapnap smiled as well.

"I'm so down." He laughed. 

"Me too." George agreed. Dream laughed. 

"Wow, I didn't expect you two to be so on board." Dream laughed. 

"Eh, what do I have back home?" Sapnap shrugged. 

"I just like it here. Most of my friends are here." George smiled. 

"And your boyfriend." Dream hummed. 

"And my boyfriend." George laughed, rolling his eyes. 

"Great so it's settled. We're moving in." Sapnap smiled. George and Dream both nodded in agreement and smiled.

And that was that. Right away they began to move in. But...that wasn't the only discussion they had...

"So George." Dream started, nervously walking into the kitchen. Sapnap followed with a large smile.

"Yes?" George asked, turning to see the two.

"Marry me." Dream nervously smiled, a thick layer of blush appearing on his face.

"What!?" George yelped, the same thick layer of blush appearing in his face as well.

"Okay listen, it will make the process faster to get your visa and stuff right so you can live here."Dream quickly explained. "And besides we're in love anyway, and later on if we want like an actual wedding you know we could plan one." Dream smiled.

The more George thought about it the more it made sense. The more he was on board with it. He planned on marrying Dream anyways, so why not now?

"Okay..okay I'm in." George smiled. Both Dream and Sapnap's eyes lit up. 

"Hell yeah, he said yes!" Sapnap screeched

The three Immediately called everyone up, for the first surprise (Nobody was surprised) that Dream and George were getting married. And the second surprise that George talks now!

The same day they applied for a marriage visa.

"Now we only have to wait and then you can live with us!" Dream cheered. George only kissed him in response. They had a nice few quiet minutes until Dream interrupted them.

"George?" Dream went to his nervous voice. "Do you maybe want to do a voice reveal?"

"I'll think about it." George replied.

Weeks passed by, waiting nervously for the news about the visa. Sapnap was all moved in and Dream and George talked more about the voice reveal. When one night George came to a decision.

"I'll voice reveal after our wedding, I want to say 'I do' to our marriage first before I say 'I do' to reveal my voice. I want our wedding to be special." George whispered.

And that's how it went, another week of waiting and they finally got the green light.

Dream and George were about to be husbands.

And that brings us to today.

Words 545

Another short chapter but I felt like these two needed their own chapter!

The story is not over yet!

But it is almost over so be ready!