Chapter 13: Tree's and Training

---------------------

AHHHHH THEORIES!!

----------------------

I walked into the room Kakashi was resting in. The silver-haired man had been out for a day and a half or so. A great idea came to mind, I could suddenly feel Inner's presence creep in my mind.

'Do it, You already know what he looks like but this is a great opportunity' Inner's voice aiding the previous impulsive thoughts.

I quickly darted my hand to Kakashi's face, my fingers tugging down his mask. The mask was down to his nose when a large hand wrapped around my wrist like a handcuff.

"Maa Sakura-Chan you could've just asked" Kakashi's raspy voice broke the silence in the room. Kakashi pulled up his mask with narrowed eyes. I smiled innocently at Kakashi and blinked my wide puppy eyes at him.

"I know what you look like sensei"

Blink

.

Blink

.

Blink

.

"What' The man was flabbergasted, I guess he wasn't expecting that one.

"Yep, I just wonder what would happen if I used a henge....." The evil grin spread on my face, I could hear thumps outside the door.

"HEY KAKASHI-SENSEI YOU BETTER BE UP NOW" Naruto screamed as he ripped the door open, I winced at the loud voice. Naruto '

Kakashi's shoulders relaxed, he narrowed his eyes at me before giving Naruto the crinkle eye smile.

"HEY KAKASHI-SENSEI'S UP NOW" Naruto yelled once again, I slapped the back of his head.

"Yeah I can see that Naru-Baka" I rolled my eyes with a grin, Sasuke's sneer greeted me sourly.

"Wipe that sneer off your face lord emo duck-ass" with great speed I slapped the ravenette on the back of the head.

"What the hell?" He snarled at me, not unlike an angry street cat.

"Maa, Sakura-Chan, that's not very nice, We wouldn't want an injured teammate now would we?" Kakashi was the one to disarm the bomb like tension that was about to explode.

The silver-haired man was sitting upright, his hand over his visible eye, it seemed he was thinking. The spiky blonde-haired boy next to me asked if Kakashi was doing and it triggered the whole 'Zabuza is not dead' explanation.

'Damn it we were so close, you shoulda been faster!' Inner grumped in my head.

'Why are you not Madara anymore?' I asked as I had just noticed it and it gave me an idea.

'You may be able to change how I look, but I can also do that, I want you to make up something creative for me this time. My own look.' Inner wanted to be her own person.

Its hard to describe but It was like I was inside of my own mind, I moulded Inner right in front of myself and her, making small and big adjustments until she was satisfied.

'So how do you like your new appearance?' I asked with a raised eyebrow, I was pretty impressed with my work.

Inner now had bright lime green hair with cherry pink eyes. There was black racoon eyeliner almost like Gaara's that made her hair and eye colour pop. She gave me a thumbs up at her new form and poofed into some civilian clothes that made her entire form cooler.

"Kura"

"Sakura" I blinked rapidly as I snapped out of it, Naruto was once again shaking my shoulders.