𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴

ॱ⋅.˳˳.⋅˙ॱᐧ.˳˳.⋅ઇଓ

at first, matt was a bit afraid to do what you asked- not from embarrassment or anything, but from the possibility that your lipstick might stain.

     "that's what you're worried about?" you giggled. you sat at the gaming desk in matt's bedroom, where you'd skillfully propped your phone against a half-full can of dr. pepper and used the camera to apply your best red lipstick.

     "well, yeah! my skin breaks out so easy!" matt retorted, and you could only laugh more.

     "you're such a dork."

     "says the one who wants to make a corny video."

     he was right, in a way. you weren't one for cheesy gestures, but you'd had the idea on your mind all week. no matter what app you opened- instagram, tiktok, twitter, and even pinterest was plagued with sickly sweet couple videos were one had smudged lipstick, and the other was covered in lip prints. every time you watched one you felt a parade of butterflies marching through your stomach, because you just imagined it was matt's hands swiping the smudge away from your mouth. and the image of him stamped with your lips was... really enticing, to say the least. you could tell that he wasn't opposed to that idea, either, because the boy was teasing you with a beet red face as he sat patiently on his bed's edge.

     "come on, matty," you prodded, "it'll be fun. i'm not even wearing that much, see?"

     you swiveled in his chair so he could watch you swipe one last time, and rubbed your lips together with a playful little pop! the boy nearly fell to pieces as he saw your off-white teeth twist into a smile.

     "you look like marilyn monroe," he complimented.

     "you think?"

"mhm," he nodded. you took notice of the way his eyes traveled down, and all of a sudden you weren't so concerned with the video.

you weren't surprised, because it only took a few weeks of dating matt to discover he was useless once you were in a pair of shorts. he couldn't keep his eyes on the television- hell, even the road- when he could see your thighs up close. and since he liked it so much, you wore them all the time (because who wouldn't like that attention?)
in a slow collection of movements, you rose from the chair and stood in front of him, tracing the shape of his jaw with your finger. matt closed his eyes and let a heavy breath out, and you could almost see each muscle in his shoulders relax. you leaned down and pressed one kiss to his cheek, right below his eye. you made sure to press nice and firm on the skin, and linger for a just a second; his skin was so warm it sent a shiver down your back. you pulled away to admire the print, only to see his eyes were still closed.

"cute," you huffed.

matt peeked through one eye at you and asked, "what are you waiting for?"

"oh, so now you're okay with it, huh?"

the boy rolled his eyes, and you were so focused on the color in his cheeks that the feeling of his hands against your hips shocked you. he pressed his palms to you and put on the slightest pout. "sit with me?"

the boy's eyes flew to your waist as you lifted one leg onto the bed, the other following, and rested right in his lap. he leaned back just a bit so you struck a balance, and his hands rested at the hem of your shorts, playing nervously with the fabric.

     "comfy?" you asked.

     you watched him shiver this time, and he smirked as he hooked his thumbs under your waistband and tugged your hips in until you were pressed right against his chest. then, he pressed a breathy kiss to your neck, knowing it would set you off.