Chapter 1~ Hello Stanley

"alright guys we are almost there, where are we going?" Ryan calls out to us in the car while filming.
"Stanleyyy!" We all shout back excited to arrive at one of the most haunted hotels in America, we knew this video was going to be a banger after Colin had told us about his experiences from going to the Stanley hotel.
Once we arrived the twins continued to film and advertise their merch.
After that we ended our humorous intro and finally headed inside. We headed to the front desk to retrieve our keys for the two most haunted rooms in the hotel that we booked in for that night. I was the first to turn around and notice that the twins were mysteriously gone.
"Hey uhh guy's do you know where Ryan and River went?" I asked both Wyatt and Colin feeling more confused than ever.
"Their probably just walking to one of our rooms" Colin shrugged. I decided to agree with him and to just shrug it off. We began walking the long narrow hallways of the building to get to our first room we booked, room 217. Just as we stepped out the elevator to get to our room we then find the twins in the most embarrassing blue dresses, it appeared they were pretending to be the twins from the Stephen King film The Shining.
"Hi" River waves to Wyatt's camera awkwardly as he is filming both of the twins just completely humiliating themselves at this point.
We all burst into laughter seeing the boys looking very uncertain about their actions.
"Holy shit" Colin said breaking the chain of laughter.
"I have no pants or underwear on under this by the way" River embarrassingly admits to the camera. I was honestly shocked from this, unsure if he was just being silly for the viewers or being serious.
After the twins embarrassing act we finally found our way to room 217.
"Alright boys put your clothes back on and let's get this show on the road" I ordered. The twins chuckled, realizing they were still in the little girl dresses.
"Yes ma'am" River replied in a amused tone while walking into the rest room to get changed.
Once the boys came back out dressed in their original clothing we immediately continued on with the video. Wyatt began explaining to the camera of the tragedy that occurred in room 217. But before he could even finish telling the story one of our REM pods started going off.
"It's only the one on the right side of the bed going off" Ryan stated in a confused yet surprised tone. The REM pod then turned off and Ryan decided to finish explaining to the camera, but not even he could finish what he was trying to say when the REM pod on the left side of the bed began to go off now.
"Oh my fucking god" Ryan stuttered in shock, covering his mouth with both hands. We were all surprised we were getting this much action this quickly, Ryan knew to just begin the investigation there and then.
We began with introducing ourselves formally to whatever was in the room with us. This surprisingly worked to capture more action, whatever it was that was with us proved that it understood us, and that was a good start. Ryan did most of the talking with the spirit in that room, and the spirit did communicate back to us in many different ways, which we luckily managed to capture all of.
Half way through investigating room 217 was going perfectly for all us, and the spirit was answering all of Ryan's questions. I stuck next to River to keep out of Ryan's way as he repeatedly paced the hotel room talking back and forth with the spirit. As Ryan continued getting information from the spirit Wyatt and I both heard creaking next to us, as if someone had just walked between us, Wyatt spotted it out loud to Ryan and I began to feel uneasy not knowing who or what it was that was now next to me.
"Are you alright" I suddenly hear River whisper to me, assuming he could tell my energy had changed.
"Fine, thanks" I quietly assured him with a quick smile, I continued to put my focus back onto Ryan.
It wasn't long after that incident that Ryan decided it was finally time to turn our investigation to the next room we booked, room 428.