Chapter 13: Annoying Clown

💜💙💚💛🧡❤️
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

(B/N)'s p. o. v. 🧩

I was having fun playing in the Riddler's room with Sydney but after a while it was kinda starting to get boring and I missed seeing the other Circus Freaks.

Me and Sydney were playing inside of the ball pit and it was Sydney's turn to be the evil Decepticon while I was supposed to be the hero but I guess Sydney started to notice that I wasn't as interested in the game as I was before.

"Is everything okay, Danny?" She asked me, arising from out of the ball pit and wading over to where I was now sitting on the edge, slowly kicking my legs. "Yeah everything's okay," I lied. She tilted her head at me and pouted, "You're lying to me aren't you...?"

"...Not really...?"

My response came with an awkward chuckle which caused her to cross her arms. "Yeah whatever, what's wrong? Do you wanna play a different game? Are you bored?"

I slightly tilt my head upwards and scratch the back of my head, "Welllllll...I was kinda wanting to see if we could go hang out with the Circus Freaks or something, that's really it."

"Oh..." Sydney sounded a bit disappointed.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. "Do they scare you or something?"

"No, it's not that..." She sighed. "Well....what is it?" I prodded.

Sydney sighed again and shook her head, "I'm not allowed to leave this room...I can't be seen by the other Circus Freaks under no circumstances otherwise The Riddler will be in danger."

My eyes widened just a bit at hearing this and I stop kicking my legs. "What do you mean Riddler will be in danger, what's gonna happen if they see you?"

"I can't explain why but all I can tell you is that no one else is allowed to see me. You can go play with them if you want but I'm going to stay in here."

None of us said anything for a moment after that, but I finally spoke again after a bit, starting to feel bad about wanting to stop playing with her, "I'll stay in here too, don't worry about it. I don't wanna leave you by yourself. Besides, I've never really had people my age that actually wanted to play with me so this is all really cool."

Sydney frowned, "I don't want to keep you from actually having fun Danny, you should go--"

"Shut," I suddenly interrupt her, standing from where I was seated and playfully bonking her on the head with my fist. "Me and you, we're friends now right? I'm not a douche and I know that you never leave friends behind no matter what. So, lets forget about the Circus Freaks and find something awesome to do."

Sydney giggled at this and slowly nodded her head, smiling happily at me, "You're the coolest, Danny. Thank you."

I nod and smile at her before giving her a gentle push straight into the pit, making my smile appear more evil, "Now it's my turn to be the bad guy. Prepare to face my wrath!"

»»---- ⦻ ----««

(Y/N)'s p. o. v. 🌝

After running and trying to evade Candy Pop for a good fifteen minutes, me and Laughing Jack finally lose him by hiding in some really strange and random room we'd run into in the illusion hall.

"Well. Why didn't we think of entering one of the rooms to escape him before, hm?"

"I mean you don't come across as the brightest one around but that's alright we found our way anyways."