Chap 13

Y/n did in fact get worse over night, the night before she had woken up like at 5am due to her throat hurting, her arm was numb, she noticed a small girl sleeping peacefully next to her
Awww she must've been to tired shit I hope she doesn't get sick as well
She looked cold, she covered her with her favorite blanket, handmade and  designed by her mom as well, there's things you guys still need to know about y/n but now isn't the right time.
She quietly made Jenna breakfast, preparing her backpack and everything since she was sure she wouldn't be tough enough to be with her all day, she just didn't feel good, as soon as she finished packing her backpack and everything she was going to need she went back to bed, she looked at Jenna's back all curled up, she couldn't believe she slept with her crush, she left some space between them just in case Jenna wouldn't like that, and quickly fell back to sleep.

Jenna's alarm went off, causing her to groan, she had such a good night sleep, she turned off her alarm looking around, oh yeah! She slept with y/n the whole night, is that why she slept so well? Or was it because of the futon? Or both, not gonna lie it was a comfortable futon, she looked at y/n who had two paper clogs in her nose, she took a picture quickly making sure she'd make fun of her later, she got up and quickly went to start her morning routine .

She was all ready, she just needed to eat breakfast, as she made her way to the kitchen she saw a small plate of oatmeal with an avocado toast next to it, with a small note

Morning! I guess you noticed I'm not going with you today, here's your breakfast and you backpack has everything you need, text me if you need anything good luck Wednesday!
                                -Your P.A

Her face hurt from smiling so much.

"Where's y/n?" Emma asked as she got off the hairstylist chair, she wanted to hang out since it was Jenna's turn "She got more sick over night so she stayed home" Emma hummed in response as she started at her friend, something seemed...mm "Anything you'd like to share with the class Jen?" "I...no?" "Tyler your thoughts ?" Tyler noticed something was different as well, it was obvious, Jenna's eyes were happy "What happened with y/n?" He asked, Jenna instantly smiled remember the night before "AJA!!! I KNEW IT YOU BIT- " "SHHHHH! SHUT UP" she said quickly covering her mouth "I'll tell you everything!!"

She proceeded to tell them about the pretty night they had shared, both of her co stars staring in awe "Jenna: 1 Joy: 0" Tyler said as all of them giggled speaking of the devil herself, joy opened the door walking in frowning "y/n didn't come today?" Not even a hello? Rude "No she got more sick over night but she's okay" joy nodded as her face lit up "what apartment room are you guys in?"
Fuck no
"I haven't really seen the number actually I just know how to get there" Joy nodded she knew she was close to Emma since Emma told everyone they were a floor down "why?" Jenna asked frowning a bit, feeling a bit of jealousy "Just wanna check on how y/n's doing bye!" And with that she bolted out of the room "girl she gonna go see y/n" Tyler said giving her a small smile, without hesitation she pulled her phone out quickly tapping y/n's name
Just letting you know Joy might visit you
                                    Y/n: Really? Not feeling so good to socialize right now ☹️
I know, I'm sorry, she already set her kind to it
                             Y/n: Thanks for the heads up🥺

It's okay Jenna, at the end of the day your the one staying with her
She had no other choice to get back to work.

Joy made her way to the apartments, she asked the leasing office in which one were they staying, after showing proof they were co-workers they told her, she made her way, she was nervous, but she really wanted to see y/n, she rang the door bell anxiously waiting for her to open.
Just as Jenna said, Joy was there, that was quick, she could barely move herself, everything hurt, all her bones were sore with sickness
"Hey y/n! Joy said so cheerful that it made her stomach hurt "Hi" she could barely make out, her throat killing her "So I'm sorry to come without giving you a heads up or anything but I brought you this " Y/n looked at her hands seeing a small container with chicken soup, thank the lord "thank you I really needed this " y/n said smiling, feeling a bit guilty, she liked Joy she was cool, but just as a friend "and these " she gave her some pills and tea " I hope this makes you feel better " y/n smiled softly giving a quick hug  "thank you I owe you"
A date     
Joy thought smiling "No problem at all I'll be seeing you soon I guess bye!"

Y/n smiled as she quickly pulled her phone out sending a picture to Jenna with everything Joy had given her
She me drugs 🥺
Jenna signed in relief , but suddenly feeling stupid, she should've thought of that, she should've been the one to take care of y/n, not joy, but her
I hope you feel better, I'll get you more on the way home

It was finally the end of the day, Jenna sprinted her self to the cars eager to get back "Damn Jenna didn't know you were a track star" Xavier said laughing "why are you in such a rush?" Moosa asked more seriously, so mature for his age, little man , everyone was looking at her now waiting for an answer, by everyone I mean Joy, Emma, Tyler, even though the two  already knew why  "Y/n's sick so I gotta take care of her " She said feeling a bit embarrassed having to say that out loud, why did she have to give them an explanation ? It shouldn't be their business "I gave her chick soup and a feel pills hopefully that made her feel better " Joy said with a bit of an attitude, like trying to rub it in her face "I know she told me but still gotta make sure she's alright you know? " "Awww Jenna the nurse " Emma said squealing, Joy only act as if it didn't matter .

"Hey! How was it? " y/n said as soon as she walked through the door, Jenna's heart fluttered at the sight, her nose was all red but cute, she had a pear of sweats and a dinosaur sweater "as usual,  how are you feeling ?" She said quickly making her way with a thermostat shoving it in y/n's armpit "I..wow take me on a date first before touching my pit " y/n said shocked Jenna laughed slapping the back of her "I'm a nurse so shut up"
And that was their night, the didn't know it but they missed each other a lot.
Y/n made sure to get Jenna to bed, saying that she would get sick this time if she slept with her and that she couldn't get sick since she had to work.
That night Jenna didn't sleep, she wrote an essay, she didn't realize it until it was too late, she missed y/n's warmth.