Chap 29

Just a warning, smut alert, very explicit i think, if not comfortable please skip. Nervous for posting this. 

Sex, making love, that was on Jenna's mind for a couple days now, since they filmed the poe cup actually, the day was so nice and the water looked amazing, y/n couldn't help her self, it was calling her she swam other people tagging along, but what started the fantasies  , was the fact that y/n was wearing a white shirt that day, the moment she got out of the water her eyes were glued to her, she tried not to look but she couldn't keep her eyes off of her, she felt turned on by the sight. After that day the fantasies had started, she tried not to make it so obvious, how she would sneak back to her room at the middle of the night just to get off, no porn, no nothing, just the thought off y/n's wet body, the see through white shirt. 

They've been dating for al most a month and the talk about sex hasn't came up yet, at least that gave her a sense of security that y/n wasn't with her just for that so that made her happy. After that day she would notice y/n's body more, she wanted it, to mark it, she saw the way those other bitches looked at her as well, that was the only negative part about that, more people saw her and that made Jenna feel absolutely mad jealous and possessive.

"Mi amor i'm going to the store to get grocery's do you want to go with me?" Y/n asked as she grabbed her debit card and her keys

This is it  Jenna thought 

"No i'm i'll wait here love, i think i'm going to shower right now" Y/n nodded as she pecked her lips with a smile and walked out saying goodbye 

"Time to prepare" She said smiling, she looked at a bouquet of yellow roses that y/n had given her on the day of the poe day, she cut all the petals off making a small trail to her room, so extra and cliche of her, she groaned as she saw she had a mess in her room, she quickly made her bed and put all her clothes in a dirt bin, what was she going to wear? this was special, she had no doubt that y/n would cave in, who wouldn't ? 

After she was done getting every thing ready she even lit up some candles in her room and brought y/n's space lamp to make it more romantic, she decided on wearing all black, black silky underwear , with one of y/n's black lose t-shirt that was kinda big on her, now all she had to do was wait, she connected her phone to the bluetooth speaker they had, she even made a playlist. 

it was a little over thirty minutes al ready, y/n opened the door surprised by seeing only a candle lighting the living room, she quickly put the things that needed to go in the freezer before slowly walking to Jenna's room with a raised eyebrow, she was not expecting this at all. 

Jenna heard the door open, she suddenly felt so nervous, she heard the fridge open, why was she taking so long? why hasn't she called for her yet?, she heard foot steps approaching her, she hit play on her playlist, cinema by harry styles started playing as y/n opened the door, she was met with a pretty view, Jenna in her shirt with just underwear, this time it was different and she sensed that right away, the music in the back, Jenna could see the blush on her girlfriends face "Hi" she said really shy "Hi " she answered with the same tone, y/n made her way slowly to her closing the door behind her 

"W...what's all this about?" Jenna bit her lip seeing her all flustered, she had her where she wanted, she knew y/n would give in, she looked so cute all flustered , before giving her an answer she made her way to the end of the bed, sitting on her knees grabbing y/n's shirt pulling her slightly down cupping her cheek "What do you mean?" she tried to play dumb and innocent "The candles a...and the music " y/n said in a stutter staring at Jenna's soft lips "I've been thinking and i must admit..." she got close to her ear 

"I'd like to make you mine"  she said biting her ear softly, getting a moan in response, y/n nodded softly as she pushed her back on the bed, catching her lips in the process, the way their lips moved so in sync, the way that their tongues would look for each other at the same time amazed them, their body's being so in sync, how they were holding their hands all the time, not letting go, Jenna was the first one to go further, she slid her hand under y/n's shirt touching her back, drawing little hearts, marking her with love 

"Be mine?" she asked this time, y/n nodded as she attacked Jenna's neck, not leaving love bite, but kissing her sweet spots, "What got you in to this mood?" Y/n asked panting against her neck before continuing kissing her sweet spot, moving to her ear lobe biting it softly, a sweet moan leaving Jenna's mouth "You got me like this" the song changed, streets by Doja cat started 

This motivating Jenna to make her next move without hesitation, she pulled y/n's shirt off , surprised that she wasn't wearing a bra a gasp leaving her mouth, making her feel even more turned on, looks like the universe had this planed out, y/n stared at her as she caressed her thigh, she was nervous this was her first time , thank god she read smut, wattpad prepared her for this, she continued her hand moving at the hem of her shirt on her girlfriends body, pulling it off of her slowly, admiring every inch, both of them admiring their body "Your so beautiful" they said at the same time a smile on their lips as they said it at the same time, y/n quickly took off her pants, and jumped on Jenna, kissing her with hunger, earning multiple moans from her, her kisses traveling all the way down to her chest, kissing her breast and squeezing them softly as she made her way more down, at the hem of her underwear, she stared into Jenna's eyes never breaking the contact, she grabbed her hand intertwining their hands "Can i?" she asked above a whisper, earning a nod from her love. With one hand she pulled them down....

She opened her legs apart placing them on her shoulders ,she was nervous, her first time eating someone out... as she spread her legs wide open, she took a quick glimpse of her feminine part, it was so beautiful, she squeezed her lovers hand as she licked her folds, a huge moan coming from Jenna, she loved the way she tasted, Jenna loved the way y/n was eating her out...so raw, her hands pulled y/n's hair pulling her closer, the song changed again but they didn't notice

Sweat by Zayn Malik 

Let me touch you where you like it
Let me do it for ya
Give you all of my attention
Dive into that ocean of your love, oh
Let me show you just how much I want ya

y/n without warning, touched her entrance as she kept eating her out, she stared in Jenna's eyes as she slid a finger in her slowly, Jenna's eyes shutting in pleasure, y/n thrusted her finger slowly into her as her tongue licked her clit slowly up and down "make me yours fuck me" Jenna moaned, y/n found the courage, she pulled away from her clit, she grabbed the girls hand as she placed it on her clit, she wanted her to feel the maximum pleasure, Jenna started playing with her clit as y/n slid in another finger "thrusting slowly but harder in to her "Are you full Mi amor?" Her eyes rolled to the back of her head "Fuck yes!"  y/n's eyes traveled to her entrance seeing how her fingers went in and out, as the filled with her girlfriends wetness, she moaned just at the sight , she looked at her girlfriend...she was very possessive...a thought popped in her head, she reached to Jenna's neck, who quickly snapped her eyes open staring at her, y/n's hand tightening around her neck "Fuck yes y/n" she arched her back in pleasure "Your mine, eres mia Jenna" This sent her over the edge, she tried to run away from y/n who only thrusted more in to her, feeling her walls pulse around her fingers "Y/n-" "Cum for me" y/n whispered "Just for me mi amor" she squeeze her neck  tighter fucking her harder and faster. 

So she came, a loud moan was heard as y/n slowed her fingers pace down lowering her legs, Jenna opened her eyes trying to regain her breath, she saw y/n pull her fingers out slowly putting them in to her mouth, as they made eye contact, once they were out both of them Y/n pulled jenna into a kiss, making her taste her self, after they pulled away, both of them saying for the first time 

"I love you mi amor"