Chap 27

Joy looked so sad today, a lot of people noticed this but didn't have the courage to ask, only one "What's wrong joy?" Percy asked as he sat down next to her, joy didn't even bother to look at him, should she tell him? she didn't think it was a good idea, and Percy saw she was hesitant "I think i may have information that would answer a lot of questions for you " Now that caught her attention "What information?" she asked with a raised eyebrow, Percy gave her a huge smile as he got closer to her ear whispering "I know why y/n wont look at you" he paused, Joy's heart felt that tight feeling, she was very curious, she stood quiet waiting for him to continue "She's dating Jenna" he said pulling away from her seeing her face

It hit her, the other day at the coffee shop, Emma casually walking around, Jenna sent her, all those times she interrupted her...It was because Jenna saw her as a threat 

"That little bitch" she said feeling a knot in her chest, she wanted to cry, those fake bitches, but the main one  could've just said she was interested first and she would've backed off "Now you see why she doesn't look at you" Percy added more fuel to the flame, he was so set on getting them back, he was playing an outcast and he really almost became one "But how do i know i can trust you?" Percy smiled slightly "I wouldn't lie to you about this Joy" Manipulation, manipulating someone who is going through a strong emotion is very easy "Now how about we team up?" Joy nodded as she let a small tear fall. 

Y/n stared at Jenna with adoration, she looked so wow when she was in Wednesday's make up and character, but the way she could switch from her to being Wednesday, she did slip up sometimes, but most of the times she got her scenes in one shot, right now she was filming her side of Wednesday when she speaks to Goody, she was born to act, she felt so happy seeing her do her job, she was happy see could be here with her girlfriend, she remembered how the other night they were practicing her script, how she made y/n act, she thought she made her but y/n knew if her talent needed help with rehearsing she'd had to do it as well, the moments where Jenna couldn't be serious as she saw y/n struggling a bit to act, it was the cutest thing she'd ever seen. 

Joy was looking, she was watching y/n, what Percy said   

was true

she could see it in y/n's eyes, and it hurt, It wasn't y/n's fault, she didn't control Jenna's actions, she did want to get back at her somehow but god it hurt, she felt jealous, mad, sad, pure negativity , once the scene ended she saw how the first person Jenna made eye contact was with y/n, that should be her, she stormed away from there looking for Percy to start their plan. 

Hey guys heres a small update today, enjoy!