Chapter 18

How do i forget wattpad exists when it's in my tabs everyday

***

"Southeast! Southeast, head to the Southeast now!" Matsuemon, Tanjiro's crow yelled out while screaming in their faces.

(Would be easier if I could just call every crow just a crow but they all have names...)

"Jeez, we got it how about you lower your tone... I think me and Cale are about to get deaf." Barrow yelled back, complaining how loud Matsuemon's voice was while covering Cale's ears.

Tanjiro sweatdropped at Barrows argument with Matsuemon, before noticing loud crying from afar.

"Eh? What's that noise?" Tanjiro pointed out, starting to run towards the location where the sound came from.

"Oh, it's almost time for the other main characters to appear." Cale whispered in a low tone to Barrow, making sure Tanjiro and his crow couldn't hear him.

"Huh, another one?" Barrow questioned the amount of main characters there was in this manga how come they keep coming one after another?

Cale ignored Barrow's question and ran after Tanjiro leaving Barrow to chase after him.

' Wow, way to go to answer my question Cale... ' Barrow stood there, staring at Cale before running up to where Cale and Tanjiro were at.

"Please, please, please, please, please! Marry me!"

' Hah? Who is this weirdo... ' Barrow wondered hearing someone yelling while proposing in the middle of the road.

"I don't know when I'll die, so I want you to marry me please!" He continued yelling while clinging onto the poor innocent girl who was clearly uncomfortable and frightened at the sudden proposal.

"W-what the..." Tanjiro stuttered, shocked at the strange commotion happening in front of his eyes. While Cale stared at Zenitsu blankly in disappointment.

"Chirp! Chirp!" A sparrow flew down, going towards the trio chirping aggressively at Tanjiro, who seemed to understand every single word the sparrow said.

"I got it I'll do something about it!" Tanjiro said, replying back to the sparrow.

"Please marry me-"

"What're you doing in the middle of the road?! Can't you seem she is uncomfortable and clearly doesn't like it? And quit upsetting sparrows!" Tanjiro said in a scolding tone, grabbing Zenitsu from the back of his haori.

"T-that uniform! You were also at the final selection!" Zenitsu cried, pointing out Tanjiro's uniform.

"I don't know anyone like you." Tanjiro replied back to Zenitsu, denying how he had met him at the final selection.

"They act like we don't exist.." Barrow sighed, looking at Tanjiro and Zenitsu arguing with each other right in front of everyone.

"B-but we have! The problem is your memory!" Zenitsu retorted back, tears still streaming down his face.

"Everything's okay now, you can go now." Cale said, intervening once again taking Tanjiro's role unaware of what he just did.

"A-ah, thank you!" She said stuttering, surprised of Cale's looks. Cale looked at her confusingly, wondering why she was nervous.

"H-hey! That girl likes me she said she will marry me-" Zenitsu yelled out, crawling after Cale and the young lady.

Whack!

"What?!" She screamed looking at Zenitsu angrily, Cale looked at the scene casually but cried on the inside thankful that wasn't him. It'd hurt a lot to get slapped like that he doesn't like getting hurt.