1:]

Y/n pov
It had been probably 2 months since I stopped filming with Sam and Colby they had encouraged me to go off and make ghost videos on my own channel with out them I had been filming with my cousin Seth ever since we found out we were related we have been stuck like glue.We are going to Waverly Hills Sanatorium with Josh and another group called twin paranormal from what Josh has told us they sound pretty cool.

We had already introduced are selves at the hotel we were staying in,once we got to Waverly Hills we all started to get cameras out the twins decided to film their intro first and me and Seth would start ares we went inside.

They started off their video Ryan and Josh argued about something Josh had did to him Seth said we weren't there for any of it Ryan then said Seth your and good guy and gave Seth a fist bump then turned to me and said y/n your a pretty cool lady and gave me a fist bump i chuckled at what he said.Ryan then said alright boys what do we do before we start a investigation-We kiss Seth said making me laugh Ryan then looked at Seth said sorry that's um-Ryan interrupted and said we put are hands together and we chant for this night to be the best one in the world we all put are hands and the middle then chanted Waverly Hills Beverly Hills Chihuahua.

We went into the Sanatorium and went up to the 5 floor and then Ryan started talking to the spirits Ryan said Before we do start asking all these questions I'd like to be proper and introduce myself and the 5 others who are here with me my name is Ryan,my name is Seth,my name is Wyatt, my name is Josh,my name is River,my name is y/n.After we introduced are selves Ryan explained all the devices and the app on him and Josh's phone.We started talking about how we heard humming while Ryan was talking while we were talking about that the music box suddenly goes off causing me to jump and accidentally back into rivers side then the rempod went off we all were in shock by both devices going off then that means someones standing here physically grabbing that seth said while pointing at the rempod then pointing to the music box and someone is just standing here at the same time Seth continued,ryan turned off the music box so it would be quite so we could talk and hear each other.Ryan was standing by Wyatt just talking to all of us about what just happened I went over next to river and said sorry about earlier when I bumped into you he said it's ok I get it with that just happening so abruptly it freaked me out too I smiled at him and went back next to Josh and Seth.

Skipping so things a little bit

We had been getting good things on the devices allowing them to talk to us so Ryan decided that he was going to do the EVP the first time it didn't go as planned but the second time we all went into room 502 and we all ask questions Ryan asked who is in room 502,Seth asked is it true a nurse was murdered in room 502 by a doctor,Wyatt ask are you ok with us being on the fifth floor,River asked if your here right now where exactly are you,I asked are you a nice entity or are you evil. Ryan turned it off and said alright ladies let's see in a weird voice earning a smile from me and river.When we went back to listen to it we couldn't make out an answer from some of them only Seth's and it sounded like a woman saying yes and he's crazy we couldn't tell with Wyatt's and rivers but when we got to mine we could hear a clear deep voice say evil, I went pale and Seth looked over at me and everyone else was in shock.Ryan said ok since we haven't got that much up here and since we know there's something possible evil up here how about we move on,it's such a big place to where I really think we have so much more to cover and were going to find a very very hot spot soon.

ok I'm leaving this one here cause I feel like this is getting really long the next one will have the split up and other things I want to do. :]