Gold Hill

Y/n pov
We all were in the car heading to gold hill hotel Ryan started filming river started talking to the camera about something,I was looking out the window spaced out I was a little nervous but knowing that the guys will be near me the whole time calmed me down,Y/n you ok Ryan asked I turned my head towards him I saw him put the camera down yeah I'm fine I said while getting out of the car.

We got everything ready and we started filming Ryan told them where we were me,river,and Wyatt all started dancing while river was flashing the flash light and there's still snow Ryan said Why the fuck do we keep getting these cold as locations river said in a annoyed tone I laughed at what he said Let's just blame Jason on that one Ryan said while pointing the camera at wyatt yep that Jason's fault fuck you Jason River said,we were putting are hands in the middle wait wait wait Merch river said opening his coat and pointing to my shirt he turned around to show off the back and then pointed down at rivers ass ok ok Ryan said hands together we all put are hands in the middle but river put the flashing instead One Two Three we came here for some hard candies and to suck d----  and we're all out of hard candy we chanted I never actually came for the candy so we're good River said Ok let's go in inside Ryan said please I am freezeing my ass of I said they all laughed and we went inside.

We are calling out to any spirts here in the gold hill hotel to are understanding there is at little girl and a man here and there could possibly be more spirits as well if there is anyone around us we have devices though out this whole hotel,in the rooms upstairs and down here in the ballroom,some of them light up and some of them make noise feel free to touch any of those devices none of them are going to harm you in any way Ryan stopped talking as the rempod lit up ok that was definitely not me River said I looked over at Wyatt a little scared I pointed my camera back at the rempod then to Ryan I was looking around when I felt a tug on my coat I looked down but didn't see anything I moved over thinking that it could've been the strap on the camera hitting me That was weird dude river sais instent,The owner of this place had said that down here is very active,Is that because people are still dancing?Ryan asked we stayed quiet and then heard a loud bang am I hearing things either that was a loud bang upstairs where someone just walked right here's the hallway right river said yeah the hallways right above us Ryan said while pointing you know what freaks me out when the owner was here earlier and I asked about like what kinda of spirit was in here he talked about this who woke up and though he saw the grim reaper standing in the corner of the room- shh dude I just got the fucking chills bro I think I heard what you heard but that was perfect walking down the hallway, the only thing is we set are music box in the hallway Ryan said I pointed my camera at him He thought he saw the grim reaper what he thinks is because the fire place was going and all the smoke was filling up his room,so he thought maybe whatever was standing in the corner of the room was warning him so that he wouldn't suffocate from the smoke river finish explaining That's honestly terrifying I said you're th- Oh my god dude either you did that or it was death or the grim reaper waiting to reap him bro river said as we all started realizing what riv meant and fucking take him dude Ryan said as he looked at rivers camera I pointed mine at Wyatt I don't know if that's it damn that's creepy river said that is Wyatt and me said Does anybody here know any information about that time can you maybe give us a sign Ryan asked we stayed quiet and there were three knocks That's what in talking about right there it's right there Ryan said while pointing up me and Wyatt were quite and amazed while river was laughing Hold on that was stupid clear Wyatt said If you give us a really loud noise or something we have a device you can speak though it while Ryan was explaining I felt another tug on my coat I looked down and looked behind me and saw a shadow of a little girl going upstairs Guys,I felt something tug my coat and when I looked behind me I saw a shadow of a little girl going up that stairs I said No way Ryan said him and Wyatt started talking river moved to where he can flim Ryan and I still be in his view in case anything happened as Ryan and Wyatt stopped talking we heard movement upstairs Can you come down here please Ryan said Do you think it's the little girl I saw Ryan let out a gasp and said maybe like her running back and forth he said As if she was playing tag on chasing something I said we went quite for a second until the rempod when off river jumped away from it and wrap his arm around me and pulled me towards him.