ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello, LOVES! I hope this message finds you all in excellent spirits and good health. Firstly, I want to express my sincere gratitude to each and every one of you for your unwavering support and for taking the time to read my book. I truly appreciate your dedication and patience, and I apologize for the extended period without any updates.

I am delighted to inform you that I have made a decision regarding the publication process. In order to minimize the waiting time for all of you, I have decided to complete the entire book before publishing any chapters. This means that once I start sharing the chapters with you, there won't be any long gaps between updates. I sincerely hope this arrangement is agreeable to all of you.

By adopting this approach, I aim to ensure a more consistent reading experience for each of you, eliminating the need for extended periods of anticipation between each chapter. It is my utmost priority to deliver a high-quality book that you can fully immerse yourselves in, and I believe this decision will help achieve that goal.

Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your continuous support, patience, and understanding. Your encouragement means the world to me, and I am excited to share the completed book with you all in the near future. Stay tuned, and let's embark on this literary journey together!